ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Nov 21, 2011

"CHINATOWN COMPLEX FOOD CENTRE" - BLK 335 SMITH STREET - SINGAPORE - "My FAV SUNDAY BREAKFAST EATS"


I would liked very much to Share All - My FAV WEEKEND EATS @ My No.1 FAV FOOD CENTRE which I have been enjoying for a very long time !!! ( long before there were Food Reviews,Foodie Blogs,etc ! ) And it my Regular Sunday Breakfast Routine - Pray @ The Temple & Then Enjoy Both Eats & Walk The "Wet Market" !!! ;-)

In my last Posting on TASTY ( famous Noodles & Congee Eats in Hong Kong ) - I am happy to find "similar or better Taste of Hong Kong Style - Delicious Shrimp Wonton & Stewed Beef Noodles @ Chinatown Complex Food Centre which featured below :






So far I have tasted the above - the Taste was of good standards at affordable Food Centre prices !!! ;-)

On the other side of the Food Centre - there's a similar Hong Kong Style Noodles,which with a long Queue there every morning & recently I have finally found time to check it out !!! And just have a look at their "generous portions" !!!  ;-)





If it's Cool Morning & if I really don't mind the Waiting Time then I look forward to enjoy a Old Time Cantonese Style - Bowl Of Fish or Pork Porridge from one of Favs  :





SPECIAL NOTE - This is My All Time FAV EATS - XIU JI IKAN BILIS YONG TAU FOO ( located - #02-87/88 ) which my beloved parents and myself have enjoyed more than 20 years ago even before it was Reviewed by my Good Friend - Geoffrey Eu in "Worth Waiting For" in CEO's Hawker Guide - The Business Times Weekend - January 2-3 2010 ! And we still enjoying this Fav Eats almost every sunday !!! ;-)

Of course this unique Teochew Eats will always have "Super Long Queues Daily & Will Be Sold Out By Early Afternoon !!! Open from : 545am to 3pm daily ;-)

I really enjoy their Stuffed Tau Pok and Springy Fish Balls & Fish Cake with their Chilli Sauce has this "Lemon-Garlic" flavour ! Also I enjoy their Soup too & it's really so tasty that a long time ago I was amazed that my old friend PC who's a "big time critic on the Best & Most Expensive Eats !" - he actually slurp up the bowl without leaving a single drop left,it was liked it was tastier than all the Double Boiled Soups he usually ordered in those upmarket Imperial Treasure or Lei Garden !!! ;-)





This is My Regular Special Order ! ;-)

Enjoy Their Hor Fun Noodles With Their Signature Crispy Ikan Bilis !


Another of My "MUST ENJOY" Chinese Desserts - ALMOND CREAM !!! Personally the Taste is almost similar than those I enjoy in my Fav Cantonese Eats !!! Of course here it cost so much lower that I usually will enjoy a freshly made bowl there ! And then takeaways too !!! It was managed by the late ER GU & now his son will there early to make preparations with the real stuffs & now liked "currently the powder type used in the Popular Chilled Desserts !!! And also I have tasted the other Dessert Stall nearby & it's really not as good !!!  ;-)





The Almond Cream Can Be Mixed With Black Sesame Or Red Beans !!! ;-)

Gingko Barley Is Another Fav !!! ;-)

Here's Another Made In Singapore - Local Desserts sometimes with a long queue that I also enjoy is from :





And here's another Worth Waiting "Award Winning" Eats that you will enjoy even though the queue may be a long one ! :-)




And sometimes after a small plate of the above,then I will rush and join another long queue for this "long established" Economical Eats & best of all, their Signature Items are only - Fried Soya Sauce Bee Hoon,Noodles & Porridge with Peanut & Cuttlefish that's so tasty and affordable !!! ( Just look at their Menu below ! ) And it's also one of my Mum's Favs !!! -





Was watching this HK Eats Show and they featured - Chee Cheong Fun so I had to enjoy this at my Fav -




And just in case I am really hungry and I can't join any long queues because "my stomach is crying - Feed Me Please !!!",all I need to do is make a visit to below & their friendly Boss will be happy to see me & always greet me "Brother,Eat here or Takeaway ? " -




- JAN 29 2012 - My Parents requested for "YUSHENG" for today's YAN YAT ( Everybody's Birthday - which the 7th Day of the Chinese New Year ! The Goddess Nuwa created human being from molding them from clay.Farmers make a drink from 7 types of vegetables.Noodles are eaten to promote longevity and Raw Fish for success !!! ;-) )




TO BE CONTINUED......;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment