ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 28, 2012

EAST OCEAN Teochew Restaurant - NEW LOCATION @ 5/F NGEE ANN CITY - FEB 2012

I really Luv my Fav - EAST OCEAN's New Location @ Ngee Ann City ( #05-08/09 ) because there's so many Fav Eats & of course above Kinokuniya !!! And of course I am so happy that their DECOR have been finally upgraded at last !!! Because for the longest time @ their Shaw Centre location - even though there was some minor renovations,it was really "Out Dated liked during the 80s or 90s Era !!! ;-)


Just opened a week ago and especially when it's Newly Opened,it's usually "packed" during Sunday Yum Cha - where there are Special Dim Yum or other Special or Seasonal Eats Promotions !!! So it will be Best that you book ahead to avoid disappointments !!! ;-)









- Always thought that "if a High End Chinese Restaurant biz is doing well,
then their Fish Tanks will always filled with Live Seafood !!! ;-)




- Will Want To Enjoy The Above One Day !!!
"Watch Tis Space Here !!!" ;-)




- Enjoyable Yum Cha Tastings - Feb 27 2012 -






Mini Steamed Glutinous Rice - $5.80


Shark's Fin Dumpling Soup - $9.80

Tastings : Seafood With Slices Of Sea Cucumber !!! ;-)

Mini Egg Tart - $5.80


Special Order - Almond Cream With Tang Yan ( filled with Black Sesame ) ;-)

- Enjoyable YUM CHA BRUNCH Tastings - Feb 28 2011 -

Had a busy morning so I missed my Breakfast timing and I could eaten some of my Fav Eats in Serangoon Gardens & Newton Circus along the way to The American Club ! But I already tis Fav Teochew Eats @ East Ocean that I had not Enjoy for the longest time & I would liked to Taste  :


- Teochew style - Promfret Congee - $8.50

I was so Hungry that the above Eats was gone in 8 mins !!! So I had only thoughts of enjoying this below too !!! Btw I was told a long time ago by a Old "Foodie" Friend - A good test of the Skills of the Dim Sum Chef will be the Taste & Quality for the - Steamed BBQ Pork Bun !!! Because this a very Basic & Popular Dim Sum !!!  ;-)


Steamed BBQ Pork Bun - $3.80

Since I was "happy & comfortable" seated @ My Fav Table ( next to the Live Seafood Tank ) reading my collection of Newspapers to Conversations With Dr.Mahathir by Tom Plate and enjoying my own Premium Chinese Tea,I decided to order their popular Chinese Sweets :


- Steamed Custard Layered Cake - $4.80

- Enjoyable 1st Sunday YUM CHA Tastings with JL - March 4 2012 - ( my GooOOD Friend JL was pretty Impressed that "even though he called me quite last minute,I was still able to arrange a nice table in the VIP Room !!! And there must be 50 paxs waiting for a table !!! ;-) )









- Enjoyable SET MENU Lunch With JL - APRIL 02 2012 -













- "Enjoyable Introduction To TEOCHEW EATS @ East Ocean Lunch For My Good Friend - EL" - APRIL 04 2012 -



- Promfret Congee ( per pax ) - $8.50

- Teochew Sliced Soya Sauce Duck - $18.00

- Both my Good Friend - JL and EL Luv Tis !!! ;-)

- Steamed Crystal Dumpling - $6

- Enjoyable Late Light Dinner - APRIL 26 2012 -


- Fine Ginseng Tea Tasting !!! ;-)




- Special Seafood Noodles ( made from Fish ! ) ;-)

- Herbal Jelly - Kwai Leng Ko with Honey


- Enjoyed this RICE DUMPLING TASTING - JUNE 14 2012 -





- Claypot Double Boiled Soup - Fish and Roots - $8.50

- Conpoy & Chicken Dumpling - $9.80

- Mashed Taro Paste With Gingko Nut - $6.50

- "Another Enjoyable Lunch with JL and CHIN" - August 1 2012 -










To Be Continued Soon With My Next YUM CHA Tastings !!! ( Meanwhile I Need To GYM After All The Fav Eats !!! ) Hahaha...;-)

ADDRESS : 391 Orchard Road NGEE ANN CITY #05-08/09 Singapore 238872
CONTACT : +65 6235 9088

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete