ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Mar 25, 2012

OLD HONG KONG KITCHEN @ SQUARE 2 @ NOVENA - "1st Time Dinner Tastings" - March 21 2012

Heard from my Good Friend - KIE that he quite enjoyed Yum Cha @ OLD HONG KONG @ both Raffles City and Novena @ Square 2 !!! And since I was there to get my haircut from my Fav Hairstylist - Bee Leng from QB House ( Best Deal for $10 - Even the Doctors from nearby is her Regulars !!! ) And it was "peak hours" to catch MRT ride back to Orchard so I thought it was a "good time" to check out & enjoy OLD HONG KONG KITCHEN !!! ;-)


When I arrived about 7pm,I could "select any table I wanted ( please take note that "the booth seating may be a bit warm from the lighting above the table !" ) but not too long,it was almost packed !!! And even their "Lady Boss" was there for dinner with her friends !!! ;-)



Immediately I have a good impression of OLD HONG KONG because of their HEALTHY TEA MENU !!! Because I LUV all Chinese Premium or Gourmet TEA !!! And I decided to order - ROSE TEA - $3.20 - "Good For Stamina and Beautifying Properties.And a Good Detox Agent" -




A good 1st Time too that I was served by a nice & friendly waitress & she highly recommended their Current Promotion - Braised Whole Abalone With Shark's Fin Rice - $16.80 per pax !!! -


"Be Careful The Claypot Is VERY HOT When Served !!!"
Tasting Notes - I enjoyed tis very much - Taste was good and the Price was also Very Good !!! ;-)

Of course,I studied their MENU for their Most Popular Dessert and I was Recommended -Mashed Taro with Almond Cream Served in a Coconut - $7.50 -



Tasting Notes - All I can share that "it was really worth the wait ( because it took liked 25mins ! ) because I especially enjoy ALMOND Cream and with Mashed Taro !!! And the Taste becomes better and better especially when you scrap the Coconut that blend so well !!! ;-)



- 1st Late DIM SUM Lunch - May 2 Year 2012 -

















Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEW ;-)

ADDRESS : 10 Sinaran Drive #02-80 Square 2 @ Novena, Singapore 3075506
CONTACT : +65 6397 7023
WEBSITE : http://www.oldhongkong.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment