ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Aug 20, 2012

FAT COW @ CAMDEN - "1st Time DINNER TASTINGS" - AUGUST 15 2012

Since my earlier 1st TIME LUNCH TASTINGS @ FAT COW @ the start of tis year 2012,I have not had the Good Opportunity till today because since then there have been too many Exciting & Yummy Eats to check out & add to tis ShareFavEatsAlways BLOG !!! So Many thanks to my Judging Tasting Assignment for EPICUREAN STAR AWARD 2012,I was most happy to do a Re-Visit especially for DINNER !!! ;-)


Personally I thought it may be a better idea to Enjoy Dinner instead of Lunch because - it's easier to park and of course the feeling is more relaxed !!! ;-)



I was Most Happy to Meet up with their 5 Star - Experienced Manager DAX !!! Of course he had No Idea about my Judging Role ( till at the end of the Meal when I present him the letter from RAS - Restuarant Association of Singapore ) !!! Anyway his Service have always been Consistently Good !!! And of course I look forward to Changes for my Dinner Tastings liked I prefer to seated in front of the CHEF WING LAM ( from KINKI )  instead of their VIP Room Section !!! ;-)




Since their DINNER MENU is on the High Side & with a "tight Tasting Budget" I can Invite Only another Foodie Friend - JP ( a Good Friend from Hong Kong ) !!! ;-)



Our other Good Friend - JL was with me on the 1st Lunch Tastings ( and he was really not impressed from their Car Park to especially the Expensive Billing at the end of the Eats !!! ) - he told me that he was too busy and can only join me the Next Tastings ( @ Feng Shui Inn at RWS - see Next Posting soon !!! ;-)



So likewise I can only "Afford" the above RED WINE which of course was recommended by DAX - which tasted quite easy drinking !!! ( Watch out for the other "Limited Edition" Drink @ the end of the above Enjoyable Dinner Tastings !!! ) ;-)

DINNER MENU - since it was JP's "Introduction Tastings @ FAT COW" I thought it was a Good Idea that I order their Signature Appetizers that I have already tasted on my 1st Lunch Tastings liked -





But on the MAIN COURSE - since I have already tasted their SHABU SHABU,I would prefer to order & taste the Good Quality and Cooking Skills for their STEAK -





And of course our Enjoyable Dinner Tastings need a Sweet Finale Tastings ( which was specially arranged by both Chef and DAX !!! ;-) ) -




And here was our "Bonus @ the End of Dinner Treat from FAT COW - "Limited Edition & Only Available @ Fat Cow WHISKEY made with Maple by MaCallen ( because Dax told us that whatever available in the market which was Auction was brought by Fat Cow !!! ;-) ) Both JP and myself was thinking of "ordering Pancakes to enjoy tis !!! Haha !!! ;-)



From the Chef's Table to their BAR area ( we already drank too much to enjoy their FAT COW's Special Cocktails !!! ;-) )



And DAX have alerted me that a NEW LUNCH MENU will be created soon !!! Will look forward to that !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AndREW ;-)

ADDRESS : 1 Orchard Boulevard #01-01 CAMDEN MEDICAL CENTRE Singapore 248649
CONTACT : +65 6735 0309
WEBSITE : http://www.fat-cow.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment