ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Aug 12, 2012

inITALY BAR RISTORANTE ( CLOSED ) - "NEW - ENJOYABLE 1ST TASTINGS" August 10 2012

Since I have been enjoying so much my Fav Chinese Eats liked East Ocean and Park Palace,I really need a "short break" so I recalled that I recently read about - inITALY BAR RISTORANTE and of course I have to "consult" my good Italian Friend - MC !!! And he replied immediately - "Check out inITALY ! Good Reviews !!!" ;-)

- With CHEF HOST - MARIO
CARAMELLA !!! ;-)

So from The China Club,I quickly drove over to a location where there are "so many Italian Eats ( the list is too long but if U follow my ShareFavEatsAlways Blog,U will probably guess which are my Fav Italian Eats !!! ) but since I Luv Italian Eats,of course I welcome another New Italian Eats !!! ;-)



I actually Luv all tis Shophouses @ CRAIG ROAD and CHEF MARIO have picked an Excellent Location but once I entered inITALY,I needed some time to "sort out my thoughts on their DECOR but after awhile & with more tables taken up,I started to feel more comfortable with the cosy & comfortable Decor !!!" ;-)







- CHEF MARIO's Expensive Investment !!! ;-)
MENU - I actually had to re-look @ their - THE ITALIAN MENU $15 - ( I was thinking "tis is really Value for $$$ !!!" ;-) ) and I still check with ( ex-La Luna ) MANAGER HOST - TONY LEONG on Chef Mario's Signatures on the Ala Carte Menu,he highly recommended several but I juz had to kick start inITALY with above Menu -

- "Enjoyable Introduction Lunch" - August 10 2012 -

- "BEER BREAD with SALSA VERDE
( Fresh Parsley Sauce ) - Enjoyed Tis
So Much,I Requested For More !!! ;-)

- ZUPPA PAVESE - Beef Broth with FRESH EGG ( Thought
the Soup was not Hot Enough to Cook The Raw Egg !!! But I
Was Told That Tis Was The Italian Style !!! ;-) )
Lodigiano Cheese and Crouton
- Of course since I Luv PASTA very much,I had to order tis below -

- HomeMade Spaghettini with Seafood and Tomatoes
( I noticed there's lots of Tomatoes so it's really
Healthy Cooking !!! ;-) ) Enjoyed Tis !!! ;-)
- SPECIAL NOTE - U need to read that MENU closely because if U want to enjoy their DOLCI ( Desserts ) please Add $8 !!! ;-)

- DOLCI - "GRANITA AL CAFFE" - $8
- 1st Time to Enjoy Tis !!! ;-)
- It was good that I managed to have a quick introduction chat with Chef Mario ! And he told me that he was Ex-Forlino and also he have worked @ Grand Hyatt HK.So I asked him if he knows - "the King of White Truffle - Chef Bombana - from 8 1/2 Otto E Mezzo" and he immediately walk over to take out this Book and showed it to me ! They were Good Friends !!! It was great to know tis !!! ;-)

- A Special Introduction Treat from
Chef Mario !!! "Potent Stuffs !!!" ;-)

Will Be Back Very Soon !!! Till My Next Eats @ inITALY !!! Ciao !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEw ;-)

ADDRESS : 38 Craig Road, Singapore 089676
CONTACT : +65 6423 0918
EMAIL : reservations@inITALY.asia
WEBSITE : http://www.initaly.asia/ - See THANK YOU Message ! Ciao !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment