ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Aug 5, 2012

UMA UMA HAKATA RAMEN @ FORUM - "NEW & FINALLY 1st TASTINGS !!!" - August 5 2012

When I read about the Opening of the Latest "Japanese Ramen from Japan" - UMA UMA HAKATA RAMEN @ FORUM - I was most Happy because it's nearby my "Office ( the American Club )" so on the their Opening Day,I "broke my personal rule of not being Kiasu by Rushing there but I always prefer that the New Eats build up their Chef & Staff Teamwork or Gel Together Well for at least a month ! And also I won't have a bad 1st experience by enjoying long delays to be served or wasting my time with "super long queues" or experiencing any bad service !!! ;-)


- OPENING DAY - I think my "Hungry Stomach was In Control of My Brain" and since I had a really busy morning I didn't plan ahead my Lunch Eats so I decided to walk over to the above & "try my luck" but since it was almost 2pm,I saw afar at their entrance - "some customers walking away & looking disappointed ! Since I arrived already,I had to satisfy my curiousity and I was told by their "smiling and slightly embarrassed but happy Bosses" that "all their Soup Stock and Char Siew have ran out of stock !!!" ;-)


ADDRESS : 583 Orchard Road - FORUM - #01-41/42/43 Singapore 238884



- Noted their Current "Small" MENU -


- "Of Course the 1st Order Will Be UMA UMA RAMEN
with Add ONs - TAMAGO ( Egg ) !!! ;-)
- "1st Tastings - August 5 2012 -

It was good that I have already enjoyed my Current Fav Sunday Breakfast Eats @ Heng Heng Claypot Bak Kut Teh ( juz Google - ShareFavEatsAlways - Bak Kut Teh - Where's The Best Please ??? ) it was my "Insurance" in case I am "disappointed again" !!! Haha !!! ;-)


- "Tasting their Signature Eats - UMA UMA RAMEN ( $14 ) with Add ONs - TAMAGO ( Egg ) - ( $1 ) with Hot Green Tea ( $3 ) -



- Tasting Notes - "Since it's still New with their Japanese Crew manning their Kitchen,the Cooking & Experience is still very Japanese so it's Good !!! Enjoyed their slightly spicy Tonkatsu Soup !!! ( Actually I didn't felt much MSG Attack !!! After some bad MSG Experiences with some Popular Japanese Ramen Eats here,I am most concerened with any MSG loaded Soup !!! And I also enjoyed their Thinly Ramen - which I read it's locally produced but QC in Japan !!! Both the Texture and Bite was of good standard !!! ( I actually Slurped as loud as possible !!! Haha !!! ) ;-)

TILL MY NEXT VISIT @ UMA UMA !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
ANDrew ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment