My last Enjoyable Meal @ JOO HING was such a long time that I can't really recalled when & with who !!! But there's something that I definitely know - "I enjoy most their Home Cooked Teochew Cooking & I will usually will have Two Bowl of Rice every meal !!!" ;-)
Most of the Regular Foodies will be more familiar with JOO HENG than Joo Hing !!! But according to their "famous Marathon Runner - ( Soon ) AH CHAI who's in his 70s and still running almost daily !!!" due to some legal matters,it's now JOO HING !!! ;-)
A good friend introduced JOO HING when it was located @ Dunlop Street a very long time ago & then Joo Chiat ( now it's comfortable with air condition & upholstered furniture ! ) which is always "packed during Weekends for Lunch and Dinner !!!" ;-)
My Fav Home-Cooked ZI CHAR Eats @ JOO HING -
ADDRESS : 360, Joo Chiat Road Singapore 427605
CONTACT : +65 6345 1503
OPEN : 11AM - 2PM / 5PM - 10PM
CLOSED On Monday
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
Since my last Yum Cha in NOV 2011 ( before I sold my SICC Membership after more 20 years ! Both my Dad and myself,we need to thank the past ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Since there was no Regular Saturday Yum Cha Lunch,I decided to re-visit all my Fav Eats liked my Fav Fish Soup ( Breakfast Eats ) then to my...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment