Probably this will be a good idea that I have this Posting on all the Wines that I have Tasted and Brought for My Dad and myself to Drink and Enjoy weekly for Good Health !!! Because in the past - Once the Bottles are stored and without any proper records or reference,we usually forget "where or when this or that Wine came from ?" ;-)
Another good thing is that - "I can start learning more about Wine from the Low Budget ( below $50 ) to Mid Range ( $150 onwards ) and later those for Collecting ( $500 onwards ) !!! ;-)
- From THE AMERICAN CLUB - March 23-25 -
Since I didn't intend to spend too much for my weekly Red Wine Drinking with my Dad so far those below - "tasted really good and best of all - approved by my Dad !!!" Many thanks to LIONG ( from Wine Director from American Club ) for his excellent recommemdation !!! ;-)
- Avignonesi Rosso Toscana 2007 - Read and Refer to - http://www.winemonthclub.com/
- 2009 Chateau Ronan ( French, Bordeaux ) - http://www.bbr.com/ / http://fromvineyardsdirectireland.tmblr.com/
- Buys from The American Club - MAY Wine Sales :
- Recommended Special Buys from The American Club - JUNE 16 2012 :
- Till the Next Wine Sales !!! ;-)
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
Had a really "hearty breakfast" at about 1030am,then decided on a late lunch that "became a Trunch ( Lunch with Tea )".....
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
YAKINIKU YAZAWA is definitely my No.1 Fav Japanese BBQ !!! This is a branch of a Tokyo chain that includes Yakiniku Jumbo and a hamburger ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...




This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete