When I received the Invitation from the Restaurant Association of Singapore to be on the Judging Panel for the EPICUREAN STAR AWARDS 2012 - of course I was very Happy because at least my FOOD Blogging efforts have finally paying dividends at last !!! It felt liked a "promotion" - FROM :
And I would liked very much to thank all my Good Friends for your support & especially "their patience for me to take a quick photo before we enjoy the Eats in front of us !!! And with the above it really give me a Good Feeling liked I have "progressed and promoted" TO :
And I was most interested to know & look forward to meet the other Judges - the Famous and Popular - MOSES LIM
And the others are : my Good Old Friend - EDWIN KHOO ( DBS BANK ) and the good opporttunity & introduction to - DESMOND SIM ( he told that he have contributed for the Singapore Tatler Food Directory ! ) and TAN YUNG YIH ( Founder of the Most Popular Eats Website - HungryGoWhere.com that was sold to Singel !!! ) ;-)
And at the above Epicurean Star Awards event,I requested to know my Table No from their reception & they replied - "Table 25" and I walked over with my New Foodie Friend - Desmond & as soon as we arrived our table, he started to chat with the Famous - WONG AH YOKE ( Sunday Times ) And since I read your Reviews on The Sunday Times,I immediately request if I can have a photo with him !!! ;-)
- On the Categories For BEST RESTAURANT AWARD - I was Most Happy to know that from my JUDGING Selection,I have picked the Following WINNERS -
- BEST CHINESE RESTAURANT - FINE DINING - "FENG SHUI INN"
- BEST WESTERN RESTAURANT - FINE DINING - "FAT COW"
- BEST ASIAN RESTAURANT - "TUNG LOK SEAFOOD" - ( Orchard Central )
- BEST JAPANESE RESTAURANT - CASUAL DINING - "TAMIYAMA"
And I am definitely revisiting the above for Tastings !!! Stay tuned !!! ;-)
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
ANDREW ;-)
ADDRESS : Raffles City Convention Centre ( RCCC ) Level 4 2 Stamford Road Singapore 178882
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
Since my last Yum Cha in NOV 2011 ( before I sold my SICC Membership after more 20 years ! Both my Dad and myself,we need to thank the past ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Since there was no Regular Saturday Yum Cha Lunch,I decided to re-visit all my Fav Eats liked my Fav Fish Soup ( Breakfast Eats ) then to my...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment