Sometimes when i am driving nearby and i am hungry it's this well known - Mee Sua cooked in Heng Hwa style with all the ingredients imported from PUTIAN ( Coastal City In Fujian Province,China ) liked :
- Must Try - Mee Sua ( rice vermicelli )
- Crispy Seaweed
- Must Try - Lala ( Clams )
- Small Prawns
- Toasted Peanuts
It's cooked in rick stock made by simmering chicken and pork bones for hours.And also together with Pork Slivers added,it really taste delicious !!!
Other "Best Sellers" include :
- Heng Hwa Mee Sua ( Soup ) and below :
- Fried Bee Hoon
- Deep Fried Batang ( Spanish Mackerel )
- Lala ( Clams ) - ( Sometimes There Are Interesting Types Available ! )
And i read that another Winner is their "Crab Tang Hoon" !!! That I must try very soon !!!
The above located in a Coffee Shop have been around for a long time ! And their business have been so good the boss Mr.LI have opened another one at Syed Alwi Road.
If you have not been to the above,please try it and share your comments !
Enjoy !!!
Andrew Ko ;-)
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment