Had a really "hearty breakfast" at about 1030am,then decided on a late lunch that "became a Trunch ( Lunch with Tea )"....So being a Public Holiday almost every Eats @ ION had long queues especially most of my Fav Eats...and i reminded myself that i should not go to my Current Fav Eats - CANTON-I again since i was there few times already ! ( Which I will feature soon here in my Food Blog ! ) So i was actually "letting my feet lead me to a place that had no queue and cosy,relaxing & comfortable"...and recalled the above...which i can't recalled when was the last time i ate at here or at Chijmes.When the above was newly opened,there were always long queues...but guessed after ION opened,their business must have been affected by others liked - my Fav Eats - Itacho Sushi ( i saw earlier there were at least 12 - 15 customers in the queue at the entrance )
Was told that the at almost 330pm,they are only serving a Set Lunch Menu & I finally decided on their - 2801 - "Pork Katsu Curry Set" ( S$16.80 ) - which turned out to be "both delicious and value for $$$ because if you take a look at the photo :
- Bowl of Japanese Beef Stew style Curry - With Carrots,Patotoes & Beef Cubes
- Bowl of Green Salad
- Bowl of Marinated Salmon With Mushroom
- Bowl of Miso Soup
- Plate of Rice With Pork Cutlet
Plus both Green Tea and Matcha Ice Cream.
And of course the attentive service of the young Crew and a nice view of a rainy dreamy afternoon !
Happy with my decision to have my Trunch here as it was enjoyable meal and looking forward to be back soon for their Ala Carte Menu which will be more interesting !!!
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andrew Ko ;-)
ps - there's some renovation at the entrance ( guessed with the competition,the boss decided to upgrade to compete,so the only "winners" are You and Me !!! ;-) )
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment