BANGKOK is liked one of my several "Second Homes" !!! Another will be HONG KONG !!! And of course i would liked to add BALI & JAKARTA one day !!! ;-)
With my coming Bangkok trip,i can't stop thinking about all my FavEats that i hope to enjoy in my coming Bangkok trip,I liked to share several of my FAV EATS in BANGKOK :
- SOMBOON SEAFOOD - http://www.somboonseafood.com/ - "famous for their Fried Curry Crab" - ( There are several "always packed nightly with locals" branches where you can enjoy their "aroy mak mak ( yummy ) Fresh Seafood liked Steamed Prawns,Fish & Lobster and of course Tom Yum Goong & "must order" - Fried Curry Crab !!! Friendly Service !!! Easy to order Picture Menu ! )
- HARMONIQUE - "Thai Teochew Family eats managed by 3 Sisters in a old 2 storey shophouse ( you will be treated very well & the feeling is liked you are invited to your Thai Friend's home to enjoy home cooked Thai Eats ! My good Thai Friend - Veera introduced Harmonique to me several years ago ! But it became more popular with FARANGS ( Westerners ) over the years since it's featured in several GuideBooks ! Located between Oriental and Sheraton and 10 mins walk from Shangri-La.
- KIEAK SHARK FIN CUISINE - "My Fav Shark Fin Eats In Bangkok"
Address / Contact : 294/3-4 Suriwang Si Phraya Bang Rak ( Next to Toyota Showroom )
Tel - 02-236-1747
Besides ordering their Claypot Shark Fins Soup,there are other Favs liked - Goose Web With Abalone / Stirred Fried Fish Maw / Baked Prawn With Glass Noodles / Stirred Fried Shark Fins With Eggs & many more ( need to have dinner there to update ! )
To Be Continued...( Because the more i think about all my FavEats In Bangkok I am getting more hungry !!! ;-)) )
Btw just in case you Luv or have Fav Eats in Bangkok,please feel free to share and post in my blog !!! ;-)
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
Had a really "hearty breakfast" at about 1030am,then decided on a late lunch that "became a Trunch ( Lunch with Tea )".....
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
YAKINIKU YAZAWA is definitely my No.1 Fav Japanese BBQ !!! This is a branch of a Tokyo chain that includes Yakiniku Jumbo and a hamburger ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment