With the other Celebrity Chefs already opened @ Marina Bay Sands ! I'm looking forward to the world famous 25 Michelin Stars - Chef of the Century / Restaurateur - Joel Robuchon
- http://www.joel-robuchon.net/ - opening soon @ Genting's Resort World Sentosa - with 3 Restaurants there :
- Joel Robuchon - ( High End - 45 Seater Fine Dining )
- L'Atelier de Robuchon - ( 50 Seater Casual Dining - Black and Red Decor & Bar Dining )
- The Pastry Shop & Lounge - ( Patisserie )
With the above latest opening,there will be 23 Joel Robuchon worldwide - Paris,London,Four Seasons Hotel in New York & including MGM Grand,Las Vegas.And Tokyo,Nagoya,The Landmark,Hong Kong,Taipei & coming soon - Singapore !
Since I have read their food reviews and also i have often heard so much about their specially prepared Chef's Special Tasting Menu ( last month's Truffle Menu ) from my good friends who are "regulars" @ their 3 Michelin Stars - Robuchon a Galera @ Lisboa Macau ! And with 6100 Fine Wines available there !
And for latest venture in RWS,it will be their much travelled Japanese Chef - Tomonori Danzaki ( with 16 years & running relationship with the French maestro Joel Robuchon ) who will be the Executive Chef managing the operations here ! Since the arrival of the other established Celebrity Chefs here last year,it will definitely be challenging & interesting for this "new player" to quickly establish their Michelin Star status !!!
Will definitely be tracking the above and looking forward to my tastings there soon !!!
Cheers !!!
Andrew Ko
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
Had a really "hearty breakfast" at about 1030am,then decided on a late lunch that "became a Trunch ( Lunch with Tea )".....
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
YAKINIKU YAZAWA is definitely my No.1 Fav Japanese BBQ !!! This is a branch of a Tokyo chain that includes Yakiniku Jumbo and a hamburger ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
It have been almost a year since I last YUM CHA @ Imperial Treasure @ ONE DEG 15 Sentosa ! And now it's so developed already with all t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Read Ref : Epicure Dec 2010 issue - page.40 - "Robuchon's next stop" - The 65 yr old chef shares his thoughts...."I will have nine of my best staff from my restaurants from around the world to look after the operations in the Singapore outlets !"....
ReplyDeleteMany Thanks For Reading !
ReplyDeleteFor Those Keen On The Above,Please Read My Latest Post On My Enjoyable Dinner & Meeting The Chef Of The Century !!!
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andrew ;-)