It was one of those days that I can't decide where and what to Eat !!! So I recalled that I seen a write up & photos of Local Eats @ ISLAND CAFE @ TANG'S and since I have been there before so I decided to check it out !!! ;-)
Probably the Best way Up is to wait patiently for the Two Lifts and then walk all the way to the left side on Level 4.There's also a Wall Menu at the entrance for you to have a look and consider if their Eats "really interest you all all !!!" ;-)
When I arrived there,there was this Young Waiter that was Nice & Friendly and he quickly introduced their GSS ( Great Singapore Sales ) $10 Promotion & he suggested that I should check it out -
And since it was Tuesday,he highly recommended their - Indonesian Fried Rice but I was actually very keen to order and taste their Laksa or Penang Char Kway Teow ! But he seemed so nice and the Decor is actually quite nice but a bit outdated and it would be more comfortable if the Air Con temperature was Colder !!! But I guessed it was already after lunch hour,their manager must have thought it will be good to conserve and save electricity !!! ;-)
Guessed the Taste of my Indonesian Fried Rice tasted rather mild & boring because I request it to be "Non-Spicy" !!! And also with my Late Breakfast,I actually couldn't finished the large portion of Fried Rice !!! Also I didn't enjoy their strips of fried egg or the taste of their Fried Chicken Drumstick !!! ;-)
And it's Monday so I recalled it was - LAKSA and you can request to top up with CRAYFISH ( add $4 ) and this time I arrived at 1pm,it was actually quite packed but I still managed to find a small table and of course I tried looking around to see how many tables had ordered their Laksa !!! ;-)
Maybe I had Too High Expectation on the Tastings of the above - my ShareFavEatsAlways Ratings : 3/5 only !!! ;-)
ADDRESS : TANGS LEVEL 4 - 310 & 320 Orchard Road Singapore 238865
CONTACT : +656737 5500
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
Since my last Yum Cha in NOV 2011 ( before I sold my SICC Membership after more 20 years ! Both my Dad and myself,we need to thank the past ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Since there was no Regular Saturday Yum Cha Lunch,I decided to re-visit all my Fav Eats liked my Fav Fish Soup ( Breakfast Eats ) then to my...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Thanks for such a valuable and informative platform I find here. I am regular to read publication of this blog and definitely waiting for more articles.
ReplyDeleteหลอด ไฟ