I have been planning to "catch up" with my Good Italian Friend - MICHELE CARBOTTI ( Ex-L'Angolo ) @ his new & current "workplace" - a BEPPE de VITO's Eats - LATTERIA MOZZARELLA BAR !!! And it was TGIF and I was having a "relaxed work schedule" so I quickly "alerted" Michele that I was looking forward to do Tasting of their VONGOLE !!! And he was happy & most welcoming as always !!! ;-)
Walking under the humid and sunny afternoon from the CRAIG Car Park nearby,I enjoy the Shophouses and Greenery settings @ DUXTON HILL !!! I probably need more time or more visits to other Eats here before I can share my thoughts on my feelings on the Shophouses Eats !!! Especially it seem liked it's an EXPATs' Hangout !!! ( they sure have very Long Lunch Hours liked Happy Hours starting from Noon !!! Haha !!! ) ;-)
There's a Menu @ the Front for you to have a look before you want to check this out ( since it's not featured on their Website !!! ) ;-)
When I arrived I saw my good friend - Michele busy and more "casual like from his ex-work place" maybe i guessed LATTERIA MOZZARELL have a small Al Fresco patio area that's really great for Wine and Cigar !!! So when he finally noticed me,we greeted with a "friendly hug instead of the usual handshake" ( this is really a good friend way of greetings after a long time...maybe a few months ago !!! ) So I just requested my good friend to arrange a "light and enjoyable lunch" please !!! ;-)
Btw I read their owner have designed tis eats this way because of latest biz market trends and a new concept,so please do not have any "too high expectation of their Decor" liked their IL LIDO or FORLINO because it really just look liked a more "low budget" - cosy and casual dining place that's really packed with Regulars during weekends !!! ;-)
Since I am not yet a big fan of "Fresh Cheese" which I understand it's served in 15 different forms so I decided to "play it safe" and let Michele arranged my 1st Lunch Tastings -
Till my Next Tastings !!! ;-)
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDREw ;-)
ADDRESS : 40 Duxton Hill Singapore 089618
CONTACT : +65 6866 1988
EMAIL : info@latteriamb.com
WEBSITE : https://www.latteriamb.com/
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
Had a really "hearty breakfast" at about 1030am,then decided on a late lunch that "became a Trunch ( Lunch with Tea )".....
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
YAKINIKU YAZAWA is definitely my No.1 Fav Japanese BBQ !!! This is a branch of a Tokyo chain that includes Yakiniku Jumbo and a hamburger ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment