ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Nov 17, 2010

"SUN with MOON @ Wheelock Place" - Trunch - Year 2010

Had a really "hearty breakfast" at about 1030am,then decided on a late lunch that "became a Trunch ( Lunch with Tea )"....So being a Public Holiday almost every Eats @ ION had long queues especially most of my Fav Eats...and i reminded myself that i should not go to my Current Fav Eats - CANTON-I again since i was there few times already ! ( Which I will feature soon here in my Food Blog ! ) So i was actually "letting my feet lead me to a place that had no queue and cosy,relaxing & comfortable"...and recalled the above...which i can't recalled when was the last time i ate at here or at Chijmes.When the above was newly opened,there were always long queues...but guessed after ION opened,their business must have been affected by others liked - my Fav Eats - Itacho Sushi ( i saw earlier there were at least 12 - 15 customers in the queue at the entrance )

Was told that the at almost 330pm,they are only serving a Set Lunch Menu & I finally decided on their - 2801 - "Pork Katsu Curry Set" ( S$16.80 ) - which turned out to be "both delicious and value for $$$ because if you take a look at the photo :

- Bowl of Japanese Beef Stew style Curry - With Carrots,Patotoes & Beef Cubes
- Bowl of Green Salad
- Bowl of Marinated Salmon With Mushroom
- Bowl of Miso Soup
- Plate of Rice With Pork Cutlet

Plus both Green Tea and Matcha Ice Cream.

And of course the attentive service of the young Crew and a nice view of a rainy dreamy afternoon !

Happy with my decision to have my Trunch here as it was enjoyable meal and looking forward to be back soon for their Ala Carte Menu which will be more interesting !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andrew Ko ;-)

ps - there's some renovation at the entrance ( guessed with the competition,the boss decided to upgrade to compete,so the only "winners" are You and Me !!! ;-) )






No comments:

Post a Comment