ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Nov 6, 2010

COVA PASTICCERIA @ Paragon Singapore - "Fav Italian Cafe" - YEAR 2010

Discovered COVA several years ago in PACIFIC PLACE,Hong Kong ! And i was immediately "addicted" to their wide selection of Bread,Cold & Warm Sandwiches,Cakes ( especially I luv their TIRAMISU ! ) ,Special Blend of Coffee and Pastries ! So for me, it was a "Must Have Cuppa Of Caffe Latte" whenever i was near any COVA outlets in Hong Kong ! Sometimes I will be at their COVA @ Pacific Place ( where all the beautiful people including actress & starlets were...) There were also several interesting unforgettable "happenings" for me there !!! ;-)

And then a few years ago i was really happy when I heard that our SGX Listed - WING TAI managed to sign up a JV with this famous brand COVA that dates back to 1817 & it was founded in MILAN by Antonio Cova ! Of course my personal thoughts - "even with their elegant settings with warm wood furnishings,the "FEEL" will not be the same vs Cova @ Pacific Place"...... but who knows...after maybe with more visits here,my feelings may change especially with the X'MAS coming soon !!!

But their location in PARAGON is also a very good location for those high end shoppers and also that those who have no time to fly to Hong Kong to get their "COVA Fix !!!" ;-)

On my 1st Visit - I enjoyed my late Breakfast there yesterday and the quality of the food and service was excellent !!!

Will be there again soon !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)
Yummy X'MAS Window Display

Wide Selection Of Cakes - So Tempting To Have More !!!

Cosy & Comfortable ( Lightings Great For Reading ! )

COVA CLUB PANINI - $16.00

TIRAMISU ( Takeaway Portion ) - $7.00

CAFFE LATTE - $8.00

MERRY X'MAS !!!

ADDRESS : #01-20A Paragon Shopping Centre 290 Orchard Centre Singapore
CONTACT : +65 6733 0777

No comments:

Post a Comment