ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Nov 9, 2011

SUSHI HIRO @ KOWLOON, HONG KONG - "1st TASTINGS" on November 4 2011

SUSHI HIRO was highly recommended by my No.1 Foodie Buddy - KIE because he shared with me that it's a Fav Japanese Eats in HK that he enjoy for the Freshness of their Imported Seafood from Japan ! And most important their prices are reasonable ! ;-)

If you visit their Website : http://www.sushihiro.com.hk/ & I really liked their Japanese Owner - Yoshinobu Hiroi's Introduction note - "EATING IS LIFE" on their Home page.And also there Location info for their Outlets on both Kowloon and Hong Kong.And since i am staying in Kowloon this trip,i decided to check out their outlet @ Tsim Sha Tsui ( the building opposite Emporio Armani on the trendy Canton Road ) It was both a "refreshing & interesting" walk from my Hotel - Sheraton.And in the evening the weather was cool and windy ! So nice !!! ;-)

Since it was my 1st Time to SUSHI HIRO,i was really looking forward & happy when i finally located the building - The Toy House.Once on the 7/F there's a small reception / lift lobby area :



Then it was "IRASHAI MASE !!!" by both their Sushi Master Chefs & Waitress Crew ! Happy that they have arranged probably the Best Seat which centre of the Sushi Bar - on my right - mostly Japanese Executives & on my left - it was locals Foodies that BYO their Fine Red Wine ! With this,it definitely confirmed that their standards are High & I look forward to a very good Japanese Dinner on my 1st Nite in HK !!! And TGIF too !!! ;-)




Took a quick look at their Dinner Menu & also checked with the Waitress on which of their CHEF'S SPECIAL Menu is the Most Popular.And she recommended their - TSUKUSERI Course - ( TSUMAMI & SUSHI Course ) & their Japanese Master Chef - Suzuki-san then proceed to prepare my 10 Course Dinner - HK$550 ( which included - Apertif - a small colorful glass of Soda not featured below ) :













Guessed my Roasted Goose Noodles @ YUNG KEE was not fully digested,the above was really too much for me ! ;-) So i thanked CHEF SUZUKI and told him that i'll return for another Ala Carte Dinner before my departure from HK !!! He was happy and he "actually spoked to me in fluent Cantonese !!!" ;-)

Stay tuned for my Next Ala Carte Tasting @ SUSHI HIRO !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andrew ;-)

Address : 7/F , The Toy House, 100 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Contact : +852 2377 9877

No comments:

Post a Comment