ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 9, 2012

CASA VERDE @ SINGAPORE BOTANIC GARDENS - "Fav Breakfast Eats" - Feb 2012

I have decided that whenever I can wake up early & especially it's a cool & beautiful morning,I will do my Fitness Walking @ the beautiful Singapore Botanic Gardens ( I feel so happy it's just 5 mins away from my home sweet home !!! ;-) ) And after 30-45mins of Brisk Walking, I will "reward" myself with Breakfast Eats @ either ,Adam Road Food Centre,Simply Bread ( see postings for both ! ;-) )  And now I have added another Fav Breakfast Eats @ Les Amis opened - CASA VERDE !!! ;-)


Just love all the Greeneries,Trees,Water Sounds & Happy & Healthy People around this place !!! ;-)


Enjoy The Large Courtyard With Water Sounds !!! ;-)




Read that their MENU is created by another Fav Italian Eats - BUKO NERO Chef Oscar Pasinato ( so I may need to add Lunch or Dinner Fitness Walks soon to check out their Pasta & Pizza Menu soon !!! ;-) )
Happy there are Newspapers provided !!! ;-)


WISH LIST - Casa Verde will be most enjoyable during the weekday early mornings,when there's no long queues at the counter,no mozzies,not too many pet owners with their large dogs and their staff are more friendly and polite ( especially their manager / cashier ! ) & I found their Menu prices on the high side !!! And of course their chef is less busy to cook an almost perfect & delicious breakfast for you to enjoy !!!  ;-)


Order @ the Counter & Take a Number ! ;-)

Cinnamon French Toast With Strawberry & Maple Syrup - $8.50
- Enjoyed Tis Very Much !!! ps Hope the Eagle's Nest Chef is taking note !!! ;-)


Waffle Topped With Strawberry - $8.50 

Till My Next Breakfast Eats !!! ;-)

ADDRESS : Singapore Botanic Gardens,Cluny Road, Singapore 259569 ( VISITOR CENTER )
CONTACT : +65 6467 7326

No comments:

Post a Comment