ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jan 19, 2011

My "List Of FavEats" In BANGKOK - Thailand !!! - ( PART.1 )

BANGKOK is liked one of my several "Second Homes" !!! Another will be HONG KONG !!! And of course i would liked to add BALI & JAKARTA one day !!! ;-)

With my coming Bangkok trip,i can't stop thinking about all my FavEats that i hope to enjoy in my coming Bangkok trip,I liked to share several of my FAV EATS in BANGKOK :

- SOMBOON SEAFOOD - http://www.somboonseafood.com/ - "famous for their Fried Curry Crab" - ( There are several "always packed nightly with locals" branches where you can enjoy their "aroy mak mak ( yummy ) Fresh Seafood liked Steamed Prawns,Fish & Lobster and of course Tom Yum Goong & "must order" - Fried Curry Crab !!! Friendly Service !!! Easy to order Picture Menu ! )



- HARMONIQUE - "Thai Teochew Family eats managed by 3 Sisters in a old 2 storey shophouse ( you will be treated very well & the feeling is liked you are invited to your Thai Friend's home to enjoy home cooked Thai Eats ! My good Thai Friend - Veera introduced Harmonique to me several years ago ! But it became more popular with FARANGS ( Westerners ) over the years since it's featured in several GuideBooks ! Located between Oriental and Sheraton and 10 mins walk from Shangri-La.



- KIEAK SHARK FIN CUISINE - "My Fav Shark Fin Eats In Bangkok"
Address / Contact : 294/3-4 Suriwang Si Phraya Bang Rak ( Next to Toyota Showroom )
Tel - 02-236-1747




Besides ordering their Claypot Shark Fins Soup,there are other Favs liked - Goose Web With Abalone / Stirred Fried Fish Maw / Baked Prawn With Glass Noodles / Stirred Fried Shark Fins With Eggs & many more ( need to have dinner there to update ! )

To Be Continued...( Because the more i think about all my FavEats In Bangkok I am getting more hungry !!! ;-)) )

Btw just in case you Luv or have Fav Eats in Bangkok,please feel free to share and post in my blog !!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment