ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Mar 27, 2011

EAST OCEAN TEOCHEW RESTAURANT @ SHAW CENTRE,Singapore - "Fav SUNDAY YUM CHA & My DAD's Pre-Birthday Lunch" - March 27 2011


Since it was a long time ago that my parents Yum Cha @ EAST OCEAN,I suggested that we celebrate his Birthday there on Sunday Yum Cha !!!  Of course I know my Dad have his own Fav Yum Cha Eats which is - Asia Grand.But i told him that the Dim Sum are prepared by a very experienced Hong Kong Dim Sum Chef.And also there will be more Dim Sum selection promoted on Sundays only ! ;-)

So i was happy that everyone enjoyed his pre-Birthday Yum Cha Lunch & especially many thanks to the senior staffs liked Liew Liew & Jenny ( ex-Lei Garden,Chijmes ) for their "special personalised service" & especially arranging their - Complimentary beautiful & specially Chinese Longevity Birthday Bun prepared by their Chef for my Dad's Special Day !!! ;-)


On Sundays @ East Ocean - "the atmosphere there is really packed & noisey liked you are having Weekend Yum Cha with your family in any popular Chinese Eats in Hong Kong !!!" And some temporary tables need to be arranged at every possible available space with all private rooms are open up ! And their waitress will bring around trays of hot Dim Sums & shouting out ala Hong Kong style ! ;-)

And since it was our 1st Sunday Yum Cha @ EAST OCEAN,I requested their Manageress Liew Liew to arranged some Dim Sum from the Menu & others from their Special Sunday Promo & here are several yummy Dim Sum that we ordered & enjoyed :











We started with several Dim Sums then,of course since it was my Dad's Pre-Birthday Lunch,I had pre-ordered a Special Soup for my Parents to enjoy ! ;-)


Double Boiled Mini Buddha Jump Over The Wall Soup

And I know my Parents would like a Healthy Vegetable Dish to enjoy !!! And the Taste of this looked ordinary but delicious !!! ;-)



Instead of the usual Longevity E-FU Noodles that we always ordered,I suggested we order this "Shanghai style Noodles" which is one of my FAVs @ EAST OCEAN !!! Just add some Black Vinegar & Pepper and then stir the Egg !!! It's really delicious !!!  ;-)



Since I LUV CHINESE DESSERTS very much,I took the good opportunity of ordering several of their popular Desserts !!! ;-)  :









ADDRESS : 1 Scotts Road #02-18 Shaw Centre Singapore
CONTACT : +65 6235 9088
WEBSITE : http://www.eastocean.com.sg/

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment