ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Oct 26, 2010

WILD HONEY @ MANDARIN GALLERY - "Fav All Day Breakfast" - October 18 2010

Decided to "take a break from "the inconsistent service" @ Marmalade Pantry ION", we ( with my no.1 Foodie & Lunch Friend - KIE ) thought it was a good idea to do a Re-Visit to WILD HONEY for My FAV - SWEET MORNING ( ...Think I am Addicted to this !!!...It's on my Wish List for my Fav - AMERICAN CLUB - Eagle's Nest to ADD this in their Breakfast Menu !!! - CHEF - Hope U are reading this !!! ;-) ) and together with My FAV - ROASTED ALMOND LATTE !!! ;-)

Here are Improved Shots of My Fav - SWEET MORNING for your viewing pleasure !!!


Liked Their Flower Arrangements !

Thick Soft & Delicious !!!

Still Prefer It With MANGO !!!

SCONES - WILD HONEY Style
And my good buddy - KIE prefer his - Scones with with a Cup of Long Black ! ;-)

Already looking forward to my next Tea Break @ WILD HONEY !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDREw ;-)

ADDRESS : MANDARIN GALLERY #03-02 Orchard Road , Singapore
CONTACT : +65 6235 3900
WEBSITE : http://www.wildhoney.com.sg/

1 comment:

  1. Since i still have the Check :

    - R-Almond Latte : $7.00
    - Long Black : $5.00
    - Scone : 4.50
    - SWEET MORNING : 18.00

    Seem liked "the Bosses will be opening another outlet very soon !!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete