ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 5, 2011

"RAKUICHI Japanese Restaurant @ Far East Shopping Centre" - SET LUNCH MENU - February 5 2011

RAKUICHI is another of my several Fav Casual Japanese Eats because I enjoy their DECOR - it's really Cosy & Relaxing ( No Fuss or Queues or Reservations needed ! ) especially I liked their typical 80s Japanese Eats Woody Decor & also their attentive service is good ! ( And in same oldie Far East Shopping Centre - after my meal I can walk around because there are few Golf Retail Shops on 2/F & also sometimes i can do a quick alteration with a Tailor Shop on 1/F....Also a very long time ago,I have enjoyed a Fav Russian Eats - from the 70s era - above on 6/F - SHASHLIK Restaurant ) ;-)





Was so glad that it was opened for lunch today since it's Chinese New Year because my last visit a few months ago i missed their lunch hours so they told me that they are closing soon !!! Usually I will enjoy their Set Lunch Menu,sometimes their Seasonal or Promotion Ala Carte Items below :


Fresh Seafood From Japan


PROMO - Raw Oyster Served With Ponza Sauce - $8.00
( It Tasted Fresh & Appetizing !!! ;-0 )

Specials - Nankotsu Kushiyaki
- Grilled Chicken Soft Bone Skewer - $8.00

 I have tasted their Set Menus before creating this BLOG so here are SET LUNCH MENU that I have enjoyed recently liked :





And before I checked out GINZA BAIRIN @ ION,I will sometimes order their :


KATSU DON Set
- Simmered Breaded Pork Cutlet On Rice
- $18.60
( Later Noted That I Could Have Add $8.00 For Sashimi ! )

And in my recent Golf Holiday in Bangkok - after our enjoyable game,we celebrated with ASAHI Super Dry Beer & I was most happy when the waitress told that there's a "One for One Promo for my Fav Japanese Beer !" ( Juz luv "enjoying tis especially when it's served in a Iced Cold Frosted Glass ! ) ;-)


Asahi Super Dry - $9.00

- Enjoyable Set Lunch - JAN 28 2012 - "SAKAE SET" - $26.60







Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)


ADDRESS : 545 Orchard Road #03-11 Far East Shopping Centre Singapore 238882
CONTACT : +65 6737 0757

They also have another outlet at -

ADDRESS : 10 Dempsey Road #01-22 Singapore 247700
CONTACT : +65 6474 2143

No comments:

Post a Comment