ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 12, 2011

"KIN JAPANESE RESTAURANT & RAMEN" @ Level 3 Suvarnabhumi Airport,Bangkok,Thailand - Before Departure BKK 31/1/11

We had our 5th & FINAL GOLF @ CASCATA Golf Club - My good buddy JL and I enjoyed playing this course especially the Course & Weather conditions were almost perfect - Cool,Sunny & Windy !!! And at times because there were so many Japanese Golfers playing on the course & later almost every table at the "19th Hole" ( Golf Club Cafe ) were mostly Japanese Golfers.So of course in their Menu - there were several popular Japanese Eats section.So I thought their Chef must be really good so I ordered a Katsudon ( which tasted - good standard ! ) and definitely we must enjoy - Iced Cold Asahi Super Dry BEER to celebrate another Enjoyable game & of course - my "New Personal Record of Playing On 5 Different Golf Courses On Our 5 Days Bangkok Holiday !!!" ( Many thanks to my good buddy - JL !!! ) ;-)

Then about a hour's drive to SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT & after all the necessary Check INs,etc,my good buddy - JL suggested that i check out this KIN RAMEN Shop





since we had more than a hour before departure !!! Great Idea !!! ( Mr.Li who's really amazed with my appetite during the trip !!! ;-)) ) Btw,the last time i had Ramen @ IPPUDO,i was disappointed because after my meal i was "MSG attacked"...and that gave me some concerns !!! But anyway since it was highly recommended - i decided to go for it @ KIN Japanese Restaurant & Ramen and ordered their KIN's Signature Ramen :

Luv KIN RAMEN
( Because I Didn't Felt Any MSG Attack !!! And It Was Really Yummy !!!
And It Was Slurped Up In Less Than 10 Mins !!! )

Cold & Sweet Finale To Our Bangkok Trip !!!
 To Be Continued....( Looking Forward To Next Bangkok Golf Holidays !!! ;-) )

Cheers & Enjoy Life !!!
AnDreW ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment