Yesterday after my satisfying meal at Sabar Menanti,i was walking towards my car & a few doors away, i saw this Shophouse painted in White with nice Decors.I was welcomed in by this nice,friendly elderly couple - ( DR ) James Wong and his wife.They introduced me to their collection of Chocolates Imported From Japan ( Including the Boxes too ) Please have a look at the photo images because the chocolates were produced beautifully and it will definitely be a wonderful present ! So i decided to check out their Imported Japanese ICE CREAM instead.Of course highly recommended was the Dark Chocolate !!! The taste was really delicious ! And the friendly Boss was really nice to let me sample some exotic nuts and chocolate samples ! And he was very confident of the quality because several MNCs have already ordered from his Shop !
Btw,their other Shop is located - 313 @ Somerset B3 - 10A - Tel: 6884 6784 and above location Tel: 6297 7289.
Cheers & Enjoy !
Andrew ;-)
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
Since my last Yum Cha in NOV 2011 ( before I sold my SICC Membership after more 20 years ! Both my Dad and myself,we need to thank the past ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Since there was no Regular Saturday Yum Cha Lunch,I decided to re-visit all my Fav Eats liked my Fav Fish Soup ( Breakfast Eats ) then to my...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment