Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
Since my last Yum Cha in NOV 2011 ( before I sold my SICC Membership after more 20 years ! Both my Dad and myself,we need to thank the past ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Since there was no Regular Saturday Yum Cha Lunch,I decided to re-visit all my Fav Eats liked my Fav Fish Soup ( Breakfast Eats ) then to my...
Oct 15, 2010
The MARMALADE PANTRY @ ION ORCHARD Singapore - Year OCT 2010 - 2011
Earlier i was at TMP and i decided to check out another "Best Selling" ( according to their Waiter that Only Point his finger to the Menu Or nodded his Head...Likewise for another Waitress...who's Non-Speaking any Lingo...and have a Unhappy Face ! Served Hot Coffee without any Suger...Served Iced Latte ( also i don't see this in their Menu on their website especially you need a ) without any Sugar Syrup ! Probably Biz today must have been too hectic for their Crew to say a Single Word - "the unhappy waitress brought the Bill and placed it on out table"...There is a simple - THANK YOU ! ) - APRICOT & BLUEBERRY ( Need to reconfirm this ) CRUMBLE With VANILLA ICE CREAM - ( Guessed it may have been better if i know how i should eat it with few words from the Non-Speaking At All Crew ! Maybe it no longer trendy for staffs to be helpful any more ! Have a Look above please ! And then if any "foodie experts" can share any pointers with me ! )
Enjoy !!!
Andrew ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

TMP responded at 6am this morning on my visit / experience yesterday ! Will visit again in the future if it's the same ! ;-)
ReplyDelete