ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jan 28, 2012

DA PAOLO GASTRONOMIA @ BUKIT TIMAH - Finally Visited ! - JAN 2012

Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But sometimes in the afternoon their Bread Selection can be quite limited ! And if it's humid,their ventilation can be really bad !!! ;-(

So my Plan B was - DA PAOLO GASTRONOMIA on the Street level & it was so cool and nice !!! ( Probably with additional Cool Temperatures from Cold Storage,it really feel more comfortable !!! ;-) )

Whenever I am @ any DA PAOLO's,I will have "flashbacks of the memorable enjoyable meals @ their Eats @ Tanjong Pagar,then Club Street,where I can enjoy "casual chats" with their Owners - PAOLO and JUDIE !!! During that time,DA PAOLO was the Italian Eats that most will enjoy with their good friends for Special Dinners,( Dates,Valentine Dinner !!! ;-) ) and I also entertained all my VIP Clients there !!! ;-)

Happy & good that DA PAOLO have now expanded into BISTRO BAR @ Rochester,PIZZA BAR @ Holland Village & then several GASTRONOMIA !!! ;-)


It have been quite a long time ago that I enjoyed their GELATO Selection ( this section is now closed ! Probably due to strong competition from my good friend - Stanley's - ISLAND CREAMERY @ Serene Centre !!! ;-) )





At their above Glass Counter,there was selection of Cakes ( Banana & Marble ),Cupcakes & other Colorful Sweets ( which I will Not Be Enjoying Since I Have Decided That I Will Cut Down As Much As Possible !!! ;-) ) and PIZZA Selection ( which I ordered & the Taste - I felt it was rather Flat & not too Exciting ! ) !!! ;-)


MUSHROOM PIZZA - $7.00
TO BE CONTINUED.........;-)

ADDRESS : 501 Bukit Timah Road, #01-01 Singapore 259760
CONTACT : +65 6468 7010
WEBSITE : http://www.dapaolo.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment