ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jan 23, 2012

SIMPLY BREAD @ CLUNY COURT,Singapore - "Another FAV Breakfast & Tea Eats !!!" - JAN 2012

Glad that I have added another Fav Breakfast & Tea Eats ! And happy that it's just a nice walk into Botanic Gardens from my Home !!! Thought that SIMPLY BREAD was just a Takeaway shop on the street level ! So it's good that I decided to walked over to COLD STORAGE earlier this week & then I wanted to have a look at RELISH then I saw this Bread Selection on display !!!  ;-)




And there's a nice cosy dining area with a Scenic View to enjoy !!! ( Wish List : Their Air Con Temperature need to be Cooler !!! Guessed it may be affected by the cooking their small kitchen area !!! So you may "smelled of the cooking after your meal !!!" ;-) )



Here's are Eats From Both - The Breakfast List and SANDWICHES Menu - that I have Tasted so far -


RASPBERRY TWISTS - $2.67

FRENCH TOAST - $6.64
BREAKFAST MENU - TWO EGGS - $6.10 / MUSHROOM - $1.50
GRILLED ROAST CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOM - $9.63
TO BE CONTINUED.......

ADDRESS :
CONTACT :

No comments:

Post a Comment