ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jan 10, 2012

TENSHIN @ THE REGENT Singapore - "FAV Japanese TEMPURA" - Year - 2010 - 2012

Always happy to Re-Visit my No.1 Fav - TENSHIN for their - Edo-mae style - TEMPURA !!! Especially it's because all their Air Flown Seafood are freshly ordered directly from the famous TSUKIJI Market !!! And the high quality of their Vegetable Oil and Tempura Batter makes the Taste Extra Special !!! And after their Flagship & also my FAV - SHIRASHI @ RITZ's opened TENSHIN,I have never bother to look for any other Tempura Eats !!! ;-)

At the REGENT - I also enjoy their - SUMMER PALACE ( Juz Google by ShareFavEatsAlways ) for the Fine Hong Kong Style Cantonese Cuisine,so it's good that I have another good option & whenever I crave for Fine Japanese Tempura,it will always be - TENSHIN !!! ;-

DECOR - It's comfortable and cosy with Modern Japanese Design ! If you prefer the Counter Seatings to watch the CHEFs cooking,then it will be best that you call and make reservations !!! ;-)





Special Soyu Sauce & Japanese Radish - DAIKON

As always I prefer to arrive a bit earlier than later ! It's nice to catch up with their Manageress - Wai Mun to check if there are any Special Seasfood Arrival ! Anyway I will just prefer their MINI KAISEKI below !!! ;-)


Imported Vegetables & Seafood from Japan

And enjoy the above with my Fav Japanese Drink - ASAHI Super Dry !!! My 1st Visit there a long time ago,it was "most memorable" because my good friend "treated us a bottle of DOM PERIGNON !!! It's really the Best way to enjoy such Fine Japanese Tempura !!! ;-)

It's recommended that you have a "light breakfast" if you are planning to have lunch @ TENSHIN !!! Here's my enjoyable MINI KAISEKI course -






Tsukemono - Japanese Pickles


FAV - Japanese Rice With Deep Fried "Tempura" Prawns
And White Sesame Seeds



Another Enjoyable Tempura Lunch @ TENSHIN !!! Look forward to next time probably during the SAKURA Season !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

ADDRESS : No.1 Cuscaden Road The REGENT Singapore #03-01
CONTACT : +65 6735 4588
WEBSITE : https://www.tenshin.sg/english.php

No comments:

Post a Comment