ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jan 24, 2012

PRIVE BAKERY CAFE @ KEPPEL BAY VISTA,Singapore - "FAV SCENIC & CASUAL EATS @ KEPPEL MARINA" - JAN 2012

Recently I have been walking by the Newly Opened - BOTANIC GARDENS MRT Station to SIMPLY BREAD  ( see my earlier posting please ! ;-) ) Since it was the Lunar New Year Holidays and this morning weather was Cool & Windy,so i thought it was a perfect timing for me to check out the - the Newly Opened - 2.1km LABRADOR NATURE & COASTAL WALK ! ;-)

After arriving the LABRADOR MRT,I actually "started my route by walking up - The LABRADOR NATURE Reserve and then coming down the steps & all the way down to the ex - BP Jetty ( that bring back good memories of our Tanker berthing & loading there a very long time ago !!! ) then walked along the Scenic Route of Keppel Harbour to Keppel Marina ! ;-)

Tis is a MUST DO for those who have not check tis out !!! And later after my Enjoyable Lunch,I walked the newly built walkways along the Mangrove @ BERLAYER CREEK and return to the Labrador MRT ! And so I am really happy & I decided to celebrate with my "Special Reward" which was :


My last visit @ PRIVE for Cakes & Latte & also TAKUMI for their Teppanyaki Dinner was a long time ago !!! ( Last few times there,my timing was not so good because there was usually Car Park or good Table problems so I was discouraged & hesitated to suggest tis Scenic Eats Venue to my good friends for meals ! ) But today it was really great because it was my 1st Time by using - the New SCENIC Walk way there !!! And also it was a Holiday ( so no Emails or Calls !!! ) Have a Look !!! -


We Were Walking Together !!! ;-)
My "DREAM" Home !!! ;-)
Happy that I arrived earlier to PRIVE so I can enjoy a Nice Shady Table To Enjoy The View Of The Keppel Marina !!! Later there were queues to enjoy this beautiful view of all this Expensive Yachts & Condos ! And I felt so relaxed that I can't believe that I actually managed to read almost half a book - FOOD RULES - An Eater's Manual - by Micheal Pollan ! Yes,I am Happy Man today !!! ;-)



The Feeling Was Great !!! And of course I will be looking forward to More Enjoyable Eats @ PRIVE Soon !!! ;-)

Here's my Enjoyable Lunch Tastings - Jan 24 2012 -


SEAFOOD LINGUINE AGLIO OLIO - $23
With Prawns,Squid,Mussel,Garlic,Bird's Eye Chilli & Baby Spinach
STICKY DATE PUDDING - $10
- With Butterscotch And Vanilla Ice Cream & Walnut
CAFFE LATTE - $5.00
TO BE CONTINUED......

ADDRESS : MARINA @ KEPPEL BAY 2 Keppel Bay Vista Singapore 098382
CONTACT : +65 6776 0777
WEBSITE : http://www.prive.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment