ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Nov 22, 2011

GAIA RISTORANTE & BAR @ GOODWOOD PARK HOTEL,Singapore - "1st Lunch Tastings" Few Months Ago 2011

This Post on GAIA is really long overdue ! After reading Reviews from both my good friend - GEOFFREY EU and also in The Sunday Times after GAIA opened earlier this year,I decided to check out this location where formerly was another Italian Eats - BICE many years ago ! ( actually I thought the DECOR was only acceptable ! And I really didn't enjoy their Table Seating because it was too close to each other ! And we were seated with a "loud speaking" guest with his lunch party ! ;-( )

And now it's GAIA ( which was promoted by their "Italian Connection" - the OSO Ristorante GM - STEPHANE COLLEONI - Posted on my Lunch @ OSO earlier this year ! )


Liked the Location which was very near my FAV CLUB - THE AMERICAN CLUB ( where I'm there almost every day of the week & I think it's the Best Club !!! Luv It Very Much !!! ;-) ) And it was good that there was more options besides My Other Fav Italian Eats liked IL CIELO & CASA TARTUFO !!! And there will be Another NEW ITALIAN EATS that will be opening @ SCOTTS SQUARE soon !!! Woohoo !!!  ;-)


With CHEF MORENO MARTINI

I enjoyed their Freshly Baked Bread ! It's important that every Italian Eats should have their Signature Freshly Baked Bread or any Special Pate or Spread to enjoy with it !!! ;-)




Since it was our 1st Tastings @ GAIA,their friendly & always with a smile GM BRESCIANINI DAVIDE was quick and helpful with their SET LUNCH MENU & we enjoyed as follows :




Their above APPETIZER - CALAMARI was prepared differently from other Italian Eats that I have tasted ! And I enjoyed their GNOCCHI ! ( Sorry I forgot my good friend - KIE's comment about their SQUID INK RISOTTO ! And so far he have yet to suggest to return to GAIA for lunch ! ;-) )

Finally it was their Recommended Desserts - It was acceptable but not memorable enough that I can recalled the taste that will make me return for more !!! ;-)



Will look forward to any Invitation or Suggestion to GAIA to do another Tasting !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEw ;-)

ADDRESS : GOODWOOD PARK HOTEL 22 Scotts Road Singapore 228221
CONTACT : +65 6735 9937
WEBSITE : http://www.gaia.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment