ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Mar 17, 2012

WON TON MEE ( SINGAPORE ) - "WHERE IS YOUR FAV & THE BEST PLEASE ?" PLEASE SHARE ! ;-)

I look forward to watch KYM NG's Just Noodles every thursday nite 830pm because there are always some of my Fav Eats featured !!! And other Eats I have tasted before a long time ago so after watching the program ( usually I will be so hungry that the next morning,if I have time,I will have a "Double Breakfast" just liked below - FEI FEI then DUNMAN !!! ;-)

But I personally still rate my FAV - KOK KEE WANTON NOODLES still the Best !!! ;-)



And here are my Fav WonTon Noodles @ Old Airport Road Food Centre - it will be -







- A few stalls away will be -




- "Double Breakfast" on March 16 2012 -



Tasting Notes - Maybe I need to do a Re-Visit since the Boss was not there !!! ;-)


Arrived there about 10am,maybe the timing so there was no customer at all ! And I expected the Boss to be there ! Not a Regular there so needed time to look at the Menu but their PRC staff & Auntie were liked "so eager to serve & ready to collect me $$$ !!!" So I just order a Small Plate ( that actually does not include a small bowl of soup ? I guessed you need to order a bowl of WonTon Dumpling Soup ! ) So just ate the above in 5 mins & since there was still time before my Car Park Coupon expire ! So I just drove over to -


Tasting Notes - WonTon were a bit salty and the Noodles needed extra chewing !!! ;-)
- When I arrived,I noticed most of the stalls are closed except the above.And the Boss was most happy to serve me ! ;-)


- WON TON MEE With Black Soya Sauce ( Malaysia style ) -



- Of course there's my All Time Fav ( since my SJI Schooldays !!! ) - NAM SENG @ CHINA SQUARE -


- I wanted to order their Wonton Noodles but I had to order my Fav Eats ( Venison Hor Fun ) so please look forward to my next visit there !!! ;-)





"Value for $$$" - Fried Rice - $4 / $5


- Here's my Fav Won Ton Mee @ ZION ROAD FOOD CENTRE -



- @ TIONG BAHRU FOOD CENTRE -





Till My Next Tastings !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment