ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

May 13, 2012

STRANGERS' REUNION @ KAMPONG BAHRU RD - "1st TIME + INTERESTING !!!" - MAY 2012

After my 1st Visit to Tiong Bahru Bakery ( since I have already tasted Coffee from 40 Hands so I guessed since both places are "same Boss Lady - Cynthia Chua" it should be the same taste here !!! ) I decided it was a good time to do a short drive nearby to Kampong Bahru Road to check out - STRANGERS' REUNION  -

- Watch Out For This Signboard & Door !!! ;-)
Long time ago in Hong Kong,I was introduced to Interesting Coffee Concepts and Award Winning Barista by my Good Friend - HC ! So I really want to "capture that good feeling again" so after reading a bit about their "Hole in the Wall" Shophouse & Interesting Decor and Best of All - Their Boss was 2-Time Winner ( Year 2011 and 2012 ) - Singapore National Barista Championship and 3th in the World Latte Art Championship - Ryan Kieran Tan ( Formerly from Papa Palheta ) So I was really looking forward to check out this "Much Reviewed New Coffee Joint" and of course Taste how good their Caffe Latte was !!!  ;-)

- Interesting Decor


Walked by the above Espresso Counter,I noticed were a few Cakes spread on the table and a young guy ( it could be Dylan because Ryan was not around ) busy with preparing Cup Cakes ! And behind the Latest & 1st in Singapore - Synesso Hydra II 3 Group



I guessed they were either training another Barista,who was busy at work with more orders coming in ( it was TGIF !!! ) So I was a "bit disappointed" that my Caffe Latte was not prepared by their Champion Barista - Ryan !!! -

- Cafe Latte - $4.90
- Tastings - Somehow I found the temperature was not hot enough but the Taste was Good ! Guessed I need to do Re-Visits to get a chance to Taste the Champion Barista work !!! Next I would like to Taste their Piccolo Latte & Cappucino !!! And also their Waffles !!! ;-)

- Mocca

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

ADDRESS : 37 Kampong Bahru Road Singapore 169356
CONTACT : +65 9368 3610
OPEN from : 9am - 10pm / Closed On Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment