ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Aug 25, 2012

EPICUREAN STAR AWARD 2012 @ RCCC ( Raffles City Convention Centre ) - "From FOOD BLOGGER to FOOD JUDGE" !!! - August 21 2012

When I received the Invitation from the Restaurant Association of Singapore to be on the Judging Panel for the EPICUREAN STAR AWARDS 2012 - of course I was very Happy because at least my FOOD Blogging efforts have finally paying dividends at last !!! It felt liked a "promotion" - FROM :


And I would liked very much to thank all my Good Friends for your support & especially "their patience for me to take a quick photo before we enjoy the Eats in front of us !!! And with the above it really give me a Good Feeling liked I have "progressed and promoted" TO :





And I was most interested to know & look forward to meet the other Judges - the Famous and Popular - MOSES LIM



And the others are : my Good Old Friend - EDWIN KHOO ( DBS BANK ) and the good opporttunity & introduction to -  DESMOND SIM ( he told that he have contributed for the Singapore Tatler Food Directory ! ) and TAN YUNG YIH ( Founder of the Most Popular Eats Website - HungryGoWhere.com that was sold to Singel !!! ) ;-)

And at the above Epicurean Star Awards event,I requested to know my Table No from their reception & they replied - "Table 25" and I walked over with my New Foodie Friend - Desmond & as soon as we arrived our table, he started to chat with the Famous - WONG AH YOKE ( Sunday Times ) And since I read your Reviews on The Sunday Times,I immediately request if I can have a photo with him !!! ;-)



- On the Categories For BEST RESTAURANT AWARD - I was Most Happy to know that from my JUDGING Selection,I have picked the Following WINNERS -

- BEST CHINESE RESTAURANT - FINE DINING - "FENG SHUI INN"

- BEST WESTERN RESTAURANT - FINE DINING - "FAT COW"

- BEST ASIAN RESTAURANT - "TUNG LOK SEAFOOD" - ( Orchard Central )

- BEST JAPANESE RESTAURANT - CASUAL DINING - "TAMIYAMA"

And I am definitely revisiting the above for Tastings !!! Stay tuned !!! ;-)


Cheers & Enjoy !!!
ANDREW ;-)

ADDRESS : Raffles City Convention Centre ( RCCC ) Level 4 2 Stamford Road Singapore 178882

No comments:

Post a Comment