ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Aug 26, 2012

TUNG LOK SEAFOOD - The Singapore Taste @ ORCHARD CENTRAL - "1st TASTING & AWARD WINNING !!!" - AUGUST 15 2012

I have been looking forward to check out and taste TUNG LOK SEAFOOD for the longest time ! And finally when I was appointed by the Restuarant Association of Singapore to be on their Judging Panel for the EPICUREAN STAR AWARDS,I was most happy when I received the List of Selected Most Popular Eats that I needed to judge and taste,I noted & look forward to :


Since there will be "lots of Signature Eats" to order and taste,I was most happy to invite my Parents and my Good Friends - Jansen & Doris for this Enjoyable Lunch !!! It was a good idea that I didn't request for any VIP Room so that I can have a good look at their Biz during Lunch ! And we were impressed that since the Car Park Design @ Orchard Central is not the Best Design and with TUNG LOK SEAFOOD on 11/F,most tables was taken up especially the "Window Seatings" ( facing Orchard Road )  it was "almost packed with loyal Tung Lok Seafood Regulars or we thought their Chef's Cooking must be really Good Standard !!! ;-)

So while waiting for their arrival of my VVIP Guests,I had to do a "quick tour" to have a good look at their DECOR :




SERVICE : Maybe it was Good Timing for my Judging Lunch Tasting that their Senior Vice President - Operations - CHUA POH YORK was there !!! She's very experienced ( plus her capable Restaurant Manager - IRIS LOKE ) and they made sure that every table was well served or any feedbacks were immediately well taken care of !!!  ;-)

FOOD QUALITY : I told both of them that it was our 1st Lunch Tasting so we requested to know their Recommended Signature Eats & we definitely Impressed with our LUNCH MENU :


MUST TASTE - SIGNATURE EATS - "TUNG LOK SEAFOOD PLATTER"

MUST TASTE - SIGNATURE EATS - "DEEP-FRIED PRAWNS WITH
WASABI-MAYO SAUCE"






After the above Enjoyable Eats,everyone was Happy and we gave Top Marks for the Food Presentation,Quality and Tastings !!! ;-)

And of course I was Most Happy when TUNG LOK SEAFOOD was announced WINNER of the BEST RESTAURANT - ASIAN ( OTHERS ) !!! CONGRATS !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
ANDREW ;-)

ADDRESS : 181 Orchard Road ORCHARD CENTRAL#11-05 Singapore 238896
CONTACT : +65 6834 4888
WEBSITE : www.tunglokseafood.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for providing plenty of useful content. I have bookmarked your site and will be without doubt coming back. Once again, I appreciate all your work and also providing a lot vital tricks for your readers. custom imprinted drink-ware

    ReplyDelete