Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
Had a really "hearty breakfast" at about 1030am,then decided on a late lunch that "became a Trunch ( Lunch with Tea )".....
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
YAKINIKU YAZAWA is definitely my No.1 Fav Japanese BBQ !!! This is a branch of a Tokyo chain that includes Yakiniku Jumbo and a hamburger ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...
Nov 16, 2011
CAKE SHOP @ MANDARIN ORIENTAL,HONG KONG - AUTUMN RE-VISIT November 7 2011
Liked I have posted one of my yearly Re-Visits that it's a Must Taste & Enjoy every Hong Kong trip !!! And i was really happy that i can introduce the beautiful Glass Showcases @ "Fav & Special Cake Shop" to both my very close friends - JL and HIEN ( who can actually enjoy whenever he wants because his scenic office is nearby ! ) The weather was cool and windy !
It was a wonderful holiday feeling enjoying my Caffe Latte with my Mango Tart ( will change tis soon with the actual name ! ) @ their cosy & comfortable - CAFE CAUSETTE :-)
It was really a FOODIE's SWEETS HEAVAN with - CHEF Yves Matthew's Homemade Pastries, Chocolates, Breads.....
Then this is from their website - "CAKES ARE EXQUISITE SCULPTURES....." - which are showcased similar to all the Branded Clothings & Jewellery in the nearby LANDMARK & IFC,which are created by their CAKE ARTIST - BOB TAY - it's so beautifully crafted that it appear so real that will make you grab your camera or iPhone to snap away !!!
Already looking forward to my next Hong Kong trip in Spring 2012 !!! ;-)
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEW ;-)
ADDRESS : No.5 Connaught Road, Central , Hong Kong
CONTACT : +852 2522 0111
WEBSITE : http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong/dining/cake_shop/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment