Happy that we can enjoy well known LEI GARDEN from Hong Kong in Singapore ! Because it can be really challenging to book a table in their branch @ IFC,Hong Kong ! And also if you are "not a Regular or VIP" there,then it may be "tough to get the best of the best Menu Ideas out of their managers there & worst still if the manager serving you just joined not too long ago ( my experience earlier this year so it may be awhile before i will return there !" )
Anyway if you have read my earlier postings on LEI GARDEN,then this latest posting will be a collection of my Fav Eats there especially it's HAIRY CRAB season again !!! ;-)
And we really enjoy their LIVE SEAFOOD liked Lobster cooked in different styles :
And of course their LIVE FISH also cooked different styles :
And in case you have "exotic taste" ( actually this is my 1st Time because this Dinner Menu was arranged by this Manager from PRC that was not too familiar with our taste - most of the my Fav Managers - mostly from Malaysia are no longer there ;-( except HERBAL JELLY made from Turtle Shell ! ) - TURTLE - Lei Garden style :
And we also enjoyed their WAGYU BEEF ( i have tasted also in diiferent Lei Garden style in past dinners & below is the latest & more to come ! ) :
And of course personally after such a wonderful & enjoyable MAINs,there must be a Sweet Sweet Finale ( I highly rate Lei Garden's ALMOND CREAM With Bird Nest ! ) :
To Be Continued.....;-)
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
Recently i have been introducing ITACHO SUSHI ( from Hong Kong ) to my good friends ! Both their Lunch & Dinner business @ ION are ...
-
Wishing Happy New Year 2011 to All Foodies !!! Finally found time to post this ! Recently it have been almost & hectic Non-Stop Tastin...
-
Many thanks and much appreciated to my Good Friend - R LOO's lunch invitation today to the above - "Must Visit" - SALT GRILL -...
-
Guessed I really liked their cosy & comfortable Set Up ! Since my 1st Tastings,I have been recommending to all my good friends to check ...
-
Highly recommended to GRAPE Lovers !!! Tasted really wonderful with Wine like Sweetness !!! And according to the experienced sales lady the...
-
It was one of those days that I can't decide where and what to Eat !!! So I recalled that I seen a write up & photos of Local Eats @...
-
When I read about the Opening of the Latest "Japanese Ramen from Japan" - UMA UMA HAKATA RAMEN @ FORUM - I was most Happy because ...
-
From their MENU - Here's a QUOTE By CHEF KANESAKA - "I Want To Create Sushi That Is Well Balanced,Like The Chinese Character For ...
-
Since I have not been back to one of my FAV CITY - Kuala Lumpur for several years,I had "sleepless or waking up early in the mornings ...
-
Was really happy when my good buddy J LEE suggested that we have and enjoy our TGIF dinner at The CHINA CLUB yesterday ! And it was nice tha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment