ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Oct 29, 2011

ENMARU @ Laguna National Golf & Country Club - "1st Lunch Tastings" - Year 2011

After reading a few impressive reviews on ENMARU ( the owners - PJ Partners which also owned some of my Favs - SALT GRILL,GINZA BAIRIN and TAKUMI TOKYO ) & it was also recommended by good friend E Lee,i decided to check it out after my Golf @ TMCC Tampines nearby.






And probably with the hunger from early light breakfast,then my "usual enjoyable matchplay with my Best Golf Buddy - JL"...and i was probably over excited about my 1st visit to ENMARU ( and also minimal assistance from their Japanese manager ) i may have over ordered :
Recommended Selection of Fresh Sashimi - Enjoyed this !!!

Early Start to my TGIF celebrations with my Fav Japanese Beer !!!

Yakitori Sampler with Cabbage


Luv UNAGI !!!


After enjoying all of the above,there was really no more "room" to taste any of their Desserts !

I felt that it will be good for the Laguna members that will enjoy "discounts" or those whose offices are located nearby for business entertainment !

And i will only return only if my Golf Buddy - JL is keen to share & taste their Must Trys - Signature ENMARU ROLL ! Or their Yakiniku ( I told the Japanese manager that my Fav is YAZAWA YAKINIKU but he boasted that the quality of the Beer is the best !....So i told him i will try only if i also enjoy Laguna Member's discounts !!! ;-)...hmm....I should have mentioned that to Laguna's owner - Peter Kwee when i saw him there ! ;-))  )

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andrew ;-)

Contact : +65 6248 1722
Website : www.lagunanational.com/dining-1

No comments:

Post a Comment