ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Oct 29, 2011

"ENMARU Yakitori @ ION Orchard,Singapore" - 1st Lunch Tastings - October 2011


Since I have already been to their - ENMARU @ Laguna National Golf & Country Club a few months ago,so when my No.1 good Foodie friend - KIE checked if there were any Latest Eats to check out together. At first i suggested ANNAM Vietnamese Eats first ( but since was newly opened but it was Fully booked ! Have a look @ our 1st Lunch Tastings in my BLOG ! ) So the ENMARU was actually our Plan.B ( because our Fav Japanese Yakitori will always be - No1 FAV -NANBANTEI ( also featured in my BLOG ! ) @ Far East nearby ! ;-)

I only noticed the above recently when i was on the way to my No.1 Fav HK style Steamboat - IMPERIAL TREASURE ( already expanded from Triple One @ Somerset & now opened @ ION - Check out on my BLOG ! ) i noticed the above was "quite packed" ( maybe because it was Newly Opened & also it was TGIF nite ! )

But to my surprise today during our lunch ( wednesday ) - "it was disappointting because there was liked only few tables spread out...." When I met the Manager Jose from Imperial Treasure,he told that"this was actually the situation during lunch hours @ ION !!!  ;-(

Anyway since we already have arrived @ ION,we thought that we just do a Tasting to make comparison with our Fav - NANBANTEI ! ( At the start of our Lunch,I was Disappointed that @ their outlet @ ENMARU ION - there was No sampler order because I complained to the young & understanding waitress that it was available @ LAGUNA and then every item - min order - 2 sticks ! She agreed & told me that she already feedback to the management on this matter ! ;-( 









Here's my Personal Thoughts ( Sorry to disappoint,it's mostly Negative ;-( Hopefully it will improve later on ! ) on ENMARU @ ION as follows :

- DECOR - the lighting may be a bit too dark if you like have a good look at both the Menu & your Order !
- SERVICE - need to improve ( maybe it's newly opened or slow business the staff looked not very motivated ! And when i waved to one of the Staff at the Kitchen,he actually pretended he didn't see me at all ! ;-(  )
- FINALLY since Yakitori is the "main event or the Star Performer" but somehow the Decor looked otherwise just liked a normal Family style Japanese Restaurant !

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

ps.If you Google the above - "you can only find mostly their Laguna outlet !"

No comments:

Post a Comment