ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Oct 29, 2011

ENOTECA L'OPERETTA @ BOAT QUAY - "Introduction Tasting For JANSEN & KAORI !!!"


It have been awhile since my last enjoyable meal @ L'Operetta ! So I was most
Happy to introduced this stylish Japanese Italian Eats - to my very good friend - JANSEN EK ( also our last lunch was a long time ago ! ) And also to my Japanese friend KAORI !!! ;-)


I booked in advance with their GM - TAKA-san for my Fav table for our Special Lunch ! At the same I also alerted their "Opera & Wine loving" Owner - MIZUTANI-san ! Once i arrived,I greeted my Fav Japanese Chef - SEITA-san & requested for a Special Introduction Omakaze Menu which later it really impressed both JANSEN & KAORI !!! ;-)

Enjoyed Their Bread Selection !

For this Special Lunch - my good friend - JANSEN will BYO from his Wine & now he also have Champagne collection,so we enjoy both Red Wine & Champagne ! And that made it more enjoyable and memorable atmosphere :



And here's our Specially Created Omakase Lunch by Chef SEITA :





Then not long our good Japanese Owner - MIZUTANI-san arrived to joined our Lunch Party celebrations with his "contributions" from their large Wine Collection -



And maybe after he saw our lunch,he became "hungry" so he wanted to introduce to my "guests" their Specially Created "thinned Italian style" PIZZAs - In my 1st posting about L'Operetta - I posted about their Special Imported Wood-Fired Oven & using the best quality flour from Italy,their Pizza Crust texture & bite is chewy & bread like ! And best eaten when it served & of course enjoy it with Red Wine !!! ;-) -





Of course such a wonderful Lunch Party,there must have a Sweet Finale with their Desserts which is created by another Japanese Chef & it tasted so delicious that it have been on my mind & I want more !!! -



My good friend JANSEN "couldn't refused this because it tasted so delicious !!!"
It was truly another Enjoyable & Memorable Lunch with him ! A Great Friend always !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy Life !!!
ANDREW ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment