ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Oct 24, 2011

BRUNETTI @ TANGLIN MALL,Singapore - "Fav Italian Breakfast & Sweets" - October to December 2011


Read recently in our Strait Times - "that there are more Australians moving over to our "little Island" - SINGAPORE" !!! So my immediate thoughts as a FOODIE was - "Wahhh...That's good !!! Maybe more Famous & New "Stars" CHEFs or Eats from Down Under will also be moving over soon !!!" ;-)







So far there's one of Australia Top Chef - LUKE MANGAN's SALT GRILL & recently I finally checked out FORTY HANDS ( which I have already checked out - see my earlier & recent postings please !!! ) And I read there are others that I have yet to check or taste !!! ( Guessed I will read more Reviews first !!! )  ;-)

Many thanks to my good Foodie friend - KIE for his earlier good introduction to another popular - Australian Cafe - JONES THE GROCER ( Must Try - Chocolate Croissant !!! - see my posting please ! ;-) ) And we are happy that the renowned Italian cafe - BRUNETTI - ( that was founded by Giorgio Angel in Melbourne,Australia - http://www.brunetti.com.au/ ) have opened in TANGLIN MALL !!! ;-)

But for Italian Cafe in Singapore,it's COVA PASTICCERIA @ PARAGON that opened first & it's my No.1 FAV in Hong Kong ( check out all my Postings on COVA !!! Their Decor & Glass Display is just as Impressive !!! ) But I am happy that BRUNETTI have opened here ahead of Hong Kong !!! ;-)

Recently during my Breakfast,I noticed that besides both Locals & Expats staying nearby,interestingly there are also more Italian families around my table, so you can definitely rest assured that "you will definitely enjoy true quality Italian Eats !!! ;-)








So far I have ordered & tasted the following from their BREAKFAST SPECIALITIES Menu ( Available from 9am -12nn Daily ) - See below ! (  since it's my 1st Tastings, I enjoyed their Cooking style and Presentation !!! And of course the Taste is delicious too !!! ) :


Wild Mushroom Omelette -  $11.90
- With Mixed Herbs And Cheese Served With A
Rustic Toast And Sausage


 Egg's Benedict - $12.90
- over English Muffin with Smoked Salmon

Truffle Creamy Scrambled Eggs - $11.90
- with Multigrain toast with rocket

Italian Farmers Breakfast - $11.90
- Scrambled egg on creamy polenta,sausage and truffles

And of course It will Impossible not to Taste their "Delicious Looking" Cakes,Sweets & Gelato & so far I have either requested for the Crew's recommendation based on Popular Orders or I will just "Go With The Flow" feeling and I have enjoyed the following :




Tiramisu Cup - $7.50
- A vanilla sponge with a coffee mascarpone cream,
coffee liqueur & dusted with cocoa






Hazelnut & Coffee Torte - $7.50
- Flourless Crunchy Hazelnut Sponge
With Fresh Coffee Cream

Mini Caffe Latte



Flourless Chocolate Souffle - $7.50
- Fourless Chocolate Cake
Layered With Dark Chocolate Cream

To Be Continued *******************************************************************

Looking forward to more Breakfasts & Afternoon Sweets there !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDReW ;-)

ADDRESS : 163 Tanglin Road #01-35 Tanglin Mall Singapore 247933
CONTACT : +65 6733 9088
WEBSITE : http://www.brunetti.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment