ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Mar 8, 2012

KAYA BUNS,FRENCH TOAST & BOILED EGGS - "WHERE IS YOUR FAV & THE BEST PLEASE ???"

Here's another Fav Eats ( especially if it prepared almost perfectly liked the Half Boiled Eggs ! And the taste of the Kaya must be not too sweet !!! ) that many liked myself enjoy very much especially if I am looking for a "hearty Breakfast Meal" ( after the "main course - liked a bowl of fish ball noodles ! - liked My Fav Eats @ Amoy Street Food Centre" from Ah Ter Fishball then Ah Seng Coffee !!! ) !!! ;-)









But I noticed that 'the current business trend is all these "old time or popular Coffee Place will have other Eats liked "Popular Eats Under One Roof concept" instead of just liked in the past - "Only Coffee,Milo and Kaya Bread and French Toasts" !!! ;-)

Here are my FAVs -

After my 328 Katong Laksa,I couldn't resist this "old time Fav !!!" ( My beloved Grandma introduced CMC to my cousin and myself about more 35 years ago !!! And probably some of guys enjoy tis place too or also grew up or stay nearby that will hang out here !!! ) Juz happy that CMC is still doing well !!! ;-)










Here's a Popular ( Limo Taxi Driver's Fav ) "Coffee & Breakfast" Joint in the Location where most of the Established "Hainanese Chicken Rice,Pork Chop and Beef Noodle" are....and only "worth it if U can find a Car Park Space on the Road !!!" ;-)





Not Much Texture & Chewy Enough !!! ;-)

Not Sure If There's Butter Available For Tis ? ;-)
- Was walking to my Fav Food Centre - CHINATOWN COMPLEX ( see Fav Eats Posting ! ;-) ) then I noticed "tourist enjoying Kaya Bread and even Bak Kut Teh" so I decided to check it out !!! ;-)





Kaya Set - $3.50


- Will return for their other Eats soon !!! ;-)

More Fav Eats to be Added soon !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEW ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment