ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Mar 25, 2012

LUK YU TEAHOUSE @ ION ORCHARD ( CLOSED ) - "My New FAV Afternoon Yum Cha Eats !" - March 23 2011

During my "Scenic or Eats Hunt Walks thru' ION" I have actually walked by LUK YU Teahouse from Hong Kong ( see Address below ! ) so many times,then last friday afternoon I thought of enjoying a light Dim Sum Eats and I also wanted to taste their Egg Tart - Hong Kong style,so I walked over to  ION Basement !!! ;-)


Then I noticed that LUK YU have a Nice & Cosy Private Dining Section ( Probably I guessed not many realise that in this ION Food Court,you can enjoy this !!! And interestingly it's the Tourist liked Japanese and others that actually enjoy this Eats !!! ) And I really like their Piped In Music and Lighting - that's really great for Reading Newspapers !!! ;-)




And of course I am most happy that there were lots of Chinese AROMATIC Tea that I can Pair With My Meal to appreciate and enjoy !!! -







So far I have tasted their PU ER ( I enjoyed tis !!! ) Lychee RED Tea and OOLONG !!! And there's also a display of their LUK YU Chinese Collection that you can buy !!! ;-)



On the table,I noticed their Promotion for their Exquisite Dim Sum -





Here are some Chinese Sweets that I tasted & I rate Very Good -


- Egg Custard Tart - $3.00
- One Of The Best that I have enjoyed !!! ;-)

Top - Wife Biscuit - 1pc - $1.30
Below - Green Tea Egg Tart - 2pcs - $3.00

Black Sesame Bun - $2.50
Happy that I can now Enjoy Tis - Black Sesame Bun !!! ;-)

And also - Red Bean Pau - $2.50 !!! ;-)


Gui Hua and Wolfberry Cake - $4.00
Till My Next Afternoon Yum Cha !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEW ;-)

ADDRESS : ION ORCHARD B4-03A Singapore
CONTACT : +65 6509 9608

ADDRESS : 24-26 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong
CONTACT : +852 2523 5464

No comments:

Post a Comment