ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Mar 2, 2012

JOO HING RESTAURANT @ JOO CHIAT ROAD,Singapore - "Enjoyable Fav ZI CHAR Eats With My Good Friend - EK-san,his wife & My Parents"

My last Enjoyable Meal @ JOO HING was such a long time that I can't really recalled when & with who !!! But there's something that I definitely know - "I enjoy most their Home Cooked Teochew Cooking & I will usually will have Two Bowl of Rice every meal !!!" ;-)


Most of the Regular Foodies will be more familiar with JOO HENG than Joo Hing !!! But according to their "famous Marathon Runner - ( Soon ) AH CHAI who's in his 70s and still running almost daily !!!" due to some legal matters,it's now JOO HING !!! ;-)



A good friend introduced JOO HING when it was located @ Dunlop Street a very long time ago & then Joo Chiat ( now it's comfortable with air condition & upholstered furniture ! ) which is always "packed during Weekends for Lunch and Dinner !!!" ;-)

My Fav Home-Cooked ZI CHAR Eats @ JOO HING -




ADDRESS : 360, Joo Chiat Road Singapore 427605
CONTACT : +65 6345 1503
OPEN : 11AM - 2PM / 5PM - 10PM
CLOSED On Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment