After I tasted my 1st Birthday Cake from the MANDARIN CAKE SHOP many years ago & I can still had the "wonderful taste in my mind always after such a long time - It was a White colored Almond Cake ! Many thanks to a very good friend - P Cheng for this excellent introduction ! And of course the best birthday dinner celebrations @ Hong Kong Only 3 Stars Michelin - CAPRICE !!! ;-)
So since then for every Hong Kong trip - it's a Must Visit for me to enjoy & admire their Award Winning CAKE ARTIST - Bob Tay's Beautiful Creation dispalyed in Glass Showcases liked it was those Expensive Branded Clothings or Jewels !!! ;-)
And just admire exquisite scupltures that creations that looked so real that you will definitely have 2nd Look & your thoughts will be - "Wow ! So beautiful ! And wondering how it was made or how long it took ?" ;-)
Website : http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong/dining/cake_shop/
Contact : +852 2825 4008
Looking forward to my next Re-Visit to the above !!!
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEW ;-)
ADDRESS : 5 CONNAUGHT ROAD, CENTRAL, HONG KONG
CONTACT : +852 2825 4008
EMAIL : mohkg-cakeshop@mohkg.com
WEBSITE : http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong/dining/cake_shop/
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment