Of course all my earlier postings on Fav "Afternoon Tea & Cakes",i also need to post all my Fav "After Dinner - Chinese Sweets" ! Personally after my enjoyable dinner,i need to walk around to HMV & other Designer Shops in Causeway Bay area.Then to SOGO to do buy my Fav "Wife Cake Shop - Hang Heung at the Basement.It's the Best Takeway Gifts from Hong Kong !!! ;-)
Several years ago,when i was staying @ my Fav Hotel - The Excelsior Hotel,my good buddy - Hansen took me behind the hotel ( it's actually in between SOGO and the hotel ) introduced me to this wonderful Chinese Dessert ( from Macau ) after our dinner ! And i went there the next day and after that it was a Must Have every HK trip ! And i highly recommend the above :
Address : G/F , 506 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay,Hong Kong
MTR : Causeway Bay ( Exit C )
Open From : 12pm to Midnight
Contact : +852 2576 1828
It's a small,flourescent lit Shophouse with tightly spaced tables that you may need to share if you are by yourself.High turnover ! And the service is quick order & serve & then pay CASH Only at the counter before you leave !
Just have a look at this :
And the MUST TRY will be their Steamed Milk ( Seung Pei Nai ) - you can order it Hot or Cold or with Ginger Juice or Red Beans or Lotus Seeds.But I prefer it :
- I really enjoy the smooth texture & taste ! It's actually Milk and Sugar but their secret is making it so smooth and with the "special two films" on top ! It was featured in one of those TVB Eats Show !
And this trip,i decided to order their EGG CUSTARD ( which tasted good but i still prefer their Steamed Milk ! )
I really enjoy all these "special Chinese Desserts" in Hong Kong,especially during Spring or Autuum season,when you order a hot Steamed Milk,it just taste "extra special" before your bedtime !!! ;-)
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW in Hong Kong ;-)
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
Had a really "hearty breakfast" at about 1030am,then decided on a late lunch that "became a Trunch ( Lunch with Tea )".....
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
YAKINIKU YAZAWA is definitely my No.1 Fav Japanese BBQ !!! This is a branch of a Tokyo chain that includes Yakiniku Jumbo and a hamburger ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
It have been almost a year since I last YUM CHA @ Imperial Treasure @ ONE DEG 15 Sentosa ! And now it's so developed already with all t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment