Again many thanks to another good friend - Kathy from Hong Kong for introducing me the above few years ago ! It's another "Must Have" for me after my enjoyable dinner whenever i am in Hong Kong especially it's again near all my Fav Hotels in Causeway Bay !
Address : 87 Percival Street, Causeway Bay,Hong Kong
Contact : +852 2576 1001
Open from : 1030am to 1145pm
Payment : Pay Cash Only @ the Counter
Website ( In Chinese ) : http://www.kungwotong.com.hk/
It's a Chinese Traditional decorated shophouse with tight seating capacity in a small road which walking distance across SOGO and you will notice this :
- This contact all the "Must Order" - Hot Herbal Jelly ( made from Wild Turtle Shell juice ) & it's also available Cold that have healthy & heat releasing properties ! I enjoy the above because the taste is really excellent because of the genuine herbs used in it !
- There is Honey ( behind the bowl ) that you can add if you find the taste too bitter for your liking !
Also recommended is their - PEAR TEA that "will soothes the airway & quench your thirst !" & many other Herbal Teas ! How nice,if only i can do takeaways for my beloved parents in Singapore to enjoy !
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW in Hong Kong ;-)
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment