Many thanks to my good friend ( CEO of Kitchen Culture ) WeeLi for his invitation to the above event @ his Award Winning Showroom @ Leng Kee Road ! It was a very stylish & entertainin event featuring the luxury Swiss home appliance & kitchen system - V-Zug ! And there was also Swiss Wine,Fashion including a fashion show with catwalk by European Models & of course my Fav Swiss Eats !!! ;-)
And i understand that all the different types of Swiss Eats were arranged by Sat Catering.And i enjoyed most all the Live Cooking Demonstration of their Swiss Gourmet Eats ( from V-Zug's very own Cookbook ( of course using their kitchen appliances ! ) And i liked to feature a few of my Fav Eats :
And i really enjoyed this Swiss Dessert very much with extra servings !!! ;-)
Actually this Swiss Dessert is still on my mind & i hope i can taste it again !!! ;-) And there were other Cakes & Desserts which i had to "skipped" because the above "really filled me up !!! ;-)
For more Info on KITCHEN CULTURE - http://www.kitchenculture.com/
Visit Showroom @ 2 Leng Kee Road #01-02/05 & #01/07 Thye Hong Centre Singapore 159 086
Contact : +65 6473 6776
Wishing my good friend - WeeLi & his company - Kitchen Culture all the very best & successful future !!!
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andrew ;-)
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
Had a really "hearty breakfast" at about 1030am,then decided on a late lunch that "became a Trunch ( Lunch with Tea )".....
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
YAKINIKU YAZAWA is definitely my No.1 Fav Japanese BBQ !!! This is a branch of a Tokyo chain that includes Yakiniku Jumbo and a hamburger ...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Cool stuff here !
ReplyDeleteTruly Asia
Ms.Littlewing
http://littlewingdestinaytions.blogspot.com