After my last year post - "No.1 Fav "Italian Breakfast + Afternoon Tea & Cakes" - COVA PASTICCERIA @ Paragon Singapore,I was really happy to re-visit my Fav COVA @ Pacific Place,Hong Kong - Contact : +852 2918 9660 !!!
Because after my 1st visit here many years ago,i was really "hooked" on their Sandwiches,Cakes especially their TIRAMISU and Caffe Latte ! And after that,every trip to Hong Kong,it was a Must Visit especially to COVA @ Pacific Place because i really enjoy "window shopping" & also sometimes "beautiful people liked HK Actress" there ! And once we really thought we had "a super deal because if there is a typhoon,then all the Cakes are sold at a discount ! So of course,we brought our Fav TIRAMISU Cake ! But guess what,we never enjoyed it because my Big Bro PC housemaid cooked so well & we enjoyed it so much that we really "had no more space" to enjoy it !!! ;-)
- My Fav TIRAMISU was "Sold Out" !!! ( This had happened a few years ago & then the Manager "arranged a special portion for takeaway" !!! Excellent service !!! ) So my next choice was the above MANGO Cake ! Tasted very delicious !!! ;-)
PS.the above was the CAKE SET Menu so next Re-Visit I look forward to check out their TEA SET Menu !!! ;-)
And in the above Re-Visit - I was "actually on my way to enjoy my Birthday Cake @ The MANDARIN Cake Shop ( See Next Post ) because there was one birthday celebrations in Hong Kong and my Big Bro beought me a Birthday Cake from there & it was the Best Almond Cake i had ever enjoyed !!!" Then i walked COVA @ Alexandra - Contact: +852 2522 1833 & I decided that i should enjoy my COVA - TIRAMISU and cuppa of CAFFE LATTE instead !
Somehow i felt that "the food taste and atmosphere in Hong Kong" is much better than COVA @ Paragon !
And if you need your "COVA Fix" there are several outlets at both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
Again i guessed it may be also a good idea that i enjoy COVA not too often or i will have to "Work Out or Golf more to trim more Belly !!!" ;-)))
Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andrew ;-)
Enjoy Discovering The Latest,Trendy & Delicious Eats !!! And Also Re-Visiting Fav Eats Too !!! Will Be Happy To Share With All My Good Foodie Friends & Everyone Who Enjoy Reading My Eats Blog !!! And Also I Have Feature All The Latest & Most Innovative GIFTS & PREMIUMS From My CORPORATE GIFTS Company - CENTRUM LINK !!! Cheers & Enjoy Life Always !!! Andrew ;-) Ps.Apologies For Being Non-IT & Photography Savvy ! Will Do My Best To Improve On This Asap !!! ;-)
ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****
-
So very Happy to return to My No.1 Fav City - Hong Kong because since i have been there for both Spring & Autumn,it's really feel li...
-
This is TONG LOK's Latest Fine Dining Eats that I have been looking forward for the longest time to Check Out & Taste !!! Guessed I ...
-
Following up my recent visit to CLUNY COURT Eats liked Simple Bread ( see recent posting please ! ;-) ) which was my 1st choice there ! But ...
-
Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef P...
-
After Sharing by posting - "Chinatown Complex Food Centre - My FAV Sunday Breakfast Eats" - I am happy to Share another Fav Eats P...
-
I LUV TIONG BAHRU because of the 1960s Era Shophouses feeling ! And also it is another of My Fav Breakfast Location where I will alternate M...
-
After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in H...
-
After reading another of my good friend - Geoffrey Eu's interesting review on Soshiok ( "Vietnamese comfort food goes upscale at A...
-
After hearty Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge and another enjoyable Yum Cha @ Spring Moon - both @ The Peninsula,I enjoyed a relaxing Sunday afterno...
-
Was driving Joo Chiat Road & I was looking for tis Indonesian Eats that was featured in the latest TIME OUT....but just couldn't fin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment