ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

May 8, 2011

CAKE SHOP @ MANDARIN ORIENTAL,HONG KONG - SPRING / My Birthday - April 29 2011

After I tasted my 1st Birthday Cake from the MANDARIN CAKE SHOP many years ago & I can still had the "wonderful taste in my mind always after such a long time - It was a White colored Almond Cake ! Many thanks to a very good friend - P Cheng for this excellent introduction ! And of course the best birthday dinner celebrations @ Hong Kong Only 3 Stars Michelin - CAPRICE !!! ;-)

So since then for every Hong Kong trip - it's a Must Visit for me to enjoy & admire their Award Winning CAKE ARTIST - Bob Tay's Beautiful Creation dispalyed in Glass Showcases liked it was those Expensive Branded Clothings or Jewels !!! ;-)



And just admire exquisite scupltures that creations that looked so real that you will definitely have 2nd Look & your thoughts will be - "Wow ! So beautiful ! And wondering how it was made or how long it took ?" ;-)



Website : http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong/dining/cake_shop/
Contact : +852 2825 4008



Looking forward to my next Re-Visit to the above !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEW ;-)

ADDRESS : 5 CONNAUGHT ROAD, CENTRAL, HONG KONG
CONTACT : +852 2825 4008
EMAIL : mohkg-cakeshop@mohkg.com
WEBSITE : http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong/dining/cake_shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment